First Meeting

10/18/08

" Hello, My Fellow Soldiers!"

"Weres The Pizza?" Someone Screamed From the Dozen.

Paul And Pat Did Not Look Imiazed. Still Not Taking Me seriously?? Quite Rude.

" Well get To That! Anyways The Main Reson Were Hear Is-" I Get Cut off For The Second Time. " WILL We Get Pizza?" "Yes. Now Every One Is Happy.. Good!" So We Will Be Taking Over The World! You Guys A.K.A the Origanles Will Be A High Rank!" I Hear Others Giggle. Paul? " Yeah?" " Get Them Out." He Nods And Gets Up. " If You Guys Cant Be serious Leave. Or You Will Be exported Out. The Room Went Silence." So Hear Is How We Will Be Doing It. there Is A White Board Behind Me. "Are Base Will be In Norway. There Will be Norgioan Lessons." I See About 3 People Walk Out. But That's There Lost.

" We Will Be Taking Over Norway First, And Then The Rest. Anybody under The Age Of 17 Hear By The Way..?" About 6 People Raise There and. " Please Get Out." The Other Five Start Making Their Way Out The Building. " What About The Pizza!" The Last Boy Screamed. "I Look Over At Pat He Was Half Asleep So WHen I Locked At Him He Was Startled. Patrick Went Over To The Teen And Brought Him Out And Came In And Sat Down Quickly. Trying To not Bring Attechin To HimSelf. This Will Be The Uniform.

"Since I Only A Black Expo mark I Will Describe It! So, It's A Red Turtle Neck, Ble OverCoat, The Over OverCoat IS BuletProof, You Will Be Given A Name tag, SnowBoots, And Black Cargo Pants. And Of Course Socks! And Some Basic Things Like An canteen, And Also A Gun." The About 13 People Still In Look Invested. That's Good!" When We Get Some Money We Will Open A Small Bse Hear And In Norway. There Will Be A Meeting Just Like This In Norway. Hear My Right-Hand Men Patrick And Paul Will Be Handing You Contracts.

This Contract Will Ask For Your Basic Info." Pat And Paul Started To Hand The Contracts. This Is Your Last Chanse To Leave The Biulding BUT That Will Be A Servire Loss On Your End. 2 More Peaple Made There Way Out. Poor Them.. Little Do The Poor Motals Know That Deshation will PROBLY Be The End Of There Missory.

I See My New Soldiers Reading The Contracts. and This Blondie Girl Raised Her Hand. " Yes?" I Give Eye Contact. " Will We Be Paid At All?" She Asked. " Yes, But Whe We Get The Money. You Also Won't Fie When We Take OverThe World." I Gave Her A Small Smile. She Is Looking Pretty Good..

Everything me That Was In The Biulding turned In the contacts.

We'll, That's The First Meeting.