INFORMATION

So regarding the summary, if y'all know who I am referring to or if y'all remember who he was, let me explain in simplified terms.

DoritoFace, the author of Kyrie I Requiem(idk if the title is right but this is what I remember correct me if I'm wrong), had a brief conflict with Phoenix, the author of the PTS series on ffnet, had a brief conflict. I can't explain it further, but to put it simply, they fought for this story for a reason I forgot. I'm not gonna dive deep into it as the information I have might be wrong, so my suggestion would be to check Phoenix's testimony about it.

And so, they have it resolved after some understanding, and DoritoFace decided to delete the entire thing, which Phoenix suggested him not to. After he deleted it, he created Kyrie I, which saw the AoT characters react to season 1, with him adding some elements that differs from Phoenix's. In one of the chapters of Kyrie I, he posted a link where we can download(which I luckily did) PTS III part 1. And I believe he also wrote what happened and the reason why he deleted his version of PTS III at the very first chapter. After that, he continued updating Kyrie I and just randomly disappeared. I have no idea why, and that's how we got to this point.

If y'all are wondering, no I'm not gonna take credit to something I didn't make. I am simply uploading this just so people can read a reaction fic to this arc, which I disappointingly found no fics of it and it is also my all time favorite AoT arc. But if he asks me to take it down, I would be obligated to do so, so long as he has credible proof that he is in fact DoritoFace. Aight that's it thanks for taking your time reading this. Enjoy the story!

P.S: No, I'm not going to start writing again. This is just a one-time thing, and school is about to start here in a matter of days, so I don't have any estimated time when I'm gonna return back to writing. Aight thanks again see ya!

P.S.S: Do not connect this to Phoenix's PTS nor Nadine's. Just think of this as a standalone reaction fic.