~wounds~

Saiki watched Y/n the whole day. He was intrigued, but also concerned. He wondered if he should tell the other sidekicks. He decided not to mention it, if saiki thought he was dangerous he must be...Right?

      Y/n sat down at the rooftop. The cool breeze blew his h/c hair behind him. He rested his head on his right hand. Staring down at the people leaving, eager to get on with after school plans. It was something about human minds that interested Y/n. How something could be so pure, but evil at the same time.

      Someone came and sat next to Y/n. A pink haired boy, green glasses, powerful aura. "Hello," he wasn't talking so Y/n made the first move. "You're Saiki right?" Y/n and the pink haired boy turned towards each other. Saiki nodded, "You're Y/n, right?" The boy talked without moving his lips. 'So he is a sidekick, just as I thought. He came to talk to me because he knows I'm not normal.' Y/n nodded and hummed. None of them broke eye contact. It was like if they did one of them would disappear.

      Y/n, being the straight forwards guy he is asked, "you're sidekick correct? You're talking without moving your mouth, and you came up to me because you knew something about me is different." Y/n narrowed his eyes, his gaze piercing Saiki like a knife.

      Saiki didn't know how to answer, Y/n had given him the answer he required, but had also expected an answer himself. Y/n hummed and got up, "I suppose I have received my answer.... sayonara," he started to walk away, and Saiki panicked.

      He grabbed Y/n's arm, "what are you?" Saiki decided to shoot his shot, if he could find something out about this mysterious guy, he could prevent him from telling anyone. Y/n stopped, "how impatient are you? I could tell you know, but you won't get all the details. Or, I can tell you somewhere outside the school."

Sorry this is short, and I haven't updated for so long! I will start updating weekly if possible! :)