~wounds~

Saiki and Kokushibo sat face to face in Saiki's bedroom. How did it end up like this? Well, Saiki couldn't pass up on such a chance. The only chance he'll get to find out what Y/n is.

     Y/n layed his head on Saiki's lap, Saiki looked down on him. It was silent for what seemed like an eternity. "Umm.... I suppose you should ask questions." Y/n looked up a Saiki with expecting eyes.

    Saiki thought to himself, should I ask him what he is or why he has such bloodlust? No, that's to straight forward even for me. I'm just gonna ask him if he actually looks like that... even if it's a stupid question.

    "Do you actually look like that?" Y/n looked up at the pink-haired male, "....no, infact I don't." Saiki was surprised but didn't show it, I guess it wasn't a stupid question after all...

    The questioning went on for another hour, despite it being silent most of the time. They never moved once, Y/n didn't move his head from Saiki's lap, and Saiki never moved Y/n from his lap.

    Y/n and Saiki were just staring at each other, until someone came barging into the room. "Hey Kusuo, it's nice to see you and... your friend!" Y/n figured it was Saiki's father, "anyway I'll get to the point, " he held up his index finger, "I cut my hand while at work, can you bandage it for me?" Saiki sighed and your eyes widened. Y/n quickly got of of Saiki's lap "I need to use the restroom, I'll be back." You quickly walked out of the room, leaving a confused father and a suspicious Saiki.

    Y/n quickly shut the bathroom door and looked at him in the mirror.

Of course, I haven't eaten in a while

Of course, I haven't eaten in a while. When was the last time I ate? Two... Three days ago? Forget that, I can't go out like this. Y/n starting biting himself roughly, tearing chunks of flesh from his arm. He was desperate, he didn't have anything on him, nor could he kill anyone at the moment. Thick red blood seeped onto the floor from his mouth and arm. Maybe he could call Akaza? Or maybe Douma? No, Douma would get to excited about getting parts of him eaten from his superior. Akaza, would either get angry or force a fight in return.

      The door opened, revealing the one and only Saiki. Fuck, Y/n looked at Saiki, his own arm still in his mouth. He could see Saiki's eyes widen, Saiki knew it was him. He knew, he really knew, and he walked in on the worst possible time.

-End of chapter-