Chapter 2~one of the same~

No... No! no! NO! NO! HE CAN'T FIND OUT LIKE THIS! Y/n started biting himself with more aggression. Saiki stood there, observing him with shock. Saiki knew it was Y/n, Saiki knew Y/n looked different then what everyone saw, but... he never thought he would be so... ugly isn't the word... beautiful in a unique way.

        Saiki walked over to Y/n and held out his arm. Usually, I would've just teleported Y/n away, but this is different. As if I can't let him go. Y/n looked at him in shock before shoving his arm away. To which Saiki put his arm back in front of his face. To Saiki, pain didn't matter to him. He couldn't feel it unless it was him who did it. "Just do it. It will heal and pain doesn't hurt me."

      After that whole ordeal, they awkwardly stared at each other. Neither of them knew what to say. Saiki didn't know if he should bring up what happened or offer him to come back to his room. He wad unsure if Y/n would want to go back to his room or if he would want to leave. "Do you want me to take you back to your house?" That wasn't what saiki thought he would say, but it works to. "Sure." Y/n replied and stood up.

      Y/n knew douma would bombard him with questions the moment he got home. It wasn't like him to have friends. The closet he would consider someone is acquaintances. So even if Douma knew that, he wouldn't pass an opportunity to get on his nerves. Unfortunately, all three of them had gone to P.K academy together, so Douma would find an excuse to pester him. Akaza on the other hand probably won't care, he might ask a question or two before going to do his own thing. Akaza was always more tolerable then Douma. Even when they were still under the control of Muzan. Y/n considered akaza sort of an acquaintance. And akaza thought of him the same. But a friendship between the two would most likely never sprout.

      As Y/n suspected, Douma ran up to him the moment he saw saiki. Fortunately, Akaza had went up behind him and bitch slapped him across the face. Leaving the two of them enough time to slip away while Douma started complaining and Akaza yelled at him. When they had entered Y/n's room they both sat on the floor. "I apologize for creating such a hassle," said Y/n, "I also apologize on behalf of the two downstairs."

      'Well, that was interesting' Saiki thought. The day kept giving Saiki more to think about. 'Are the two downstairs like Y/n?' 'Is Y/n actually human?' 'Are the two downstairs actually human?' "You must be confused," Y/n said, snapping saiki out of his trance. "I will tell you everything. But first, the people downstairs are Akaza and Douma. Akaza is the one with black hair and pink eyelashes, Douma is the one with white-ish hair and rainbow eyes." Saiki nodded as Y/n continued, "I know you would like to know if they are like me and they are. But, Akaza doesn't actually look like that either. Douma looks the same either way. Nothing about him really changes."

      Y/n had explained everything Saiki wanted to know. So now, saiki knew what the trio was, what happened in the bathroom, and Saiki found out that Y/n's name was actually Kokushibo. 'This is going to be more complicated then I thought.'

I'm sorry for the delay in this chapter. I forgot about this book until today when I was going through my stories.

Thank you! :)