sixteen

BEGIN AGAIN ₊˚✧ . ˚
irl & text

chris walked into jude's apartment without knocking. he never knocked, and jude didn't have a problem with it. the triplets were welcome any time, no questions asked.

jude emerged from her bedroom down the hall, a smile on her lips. chris laid his eyes on her and audibly gasped. he was always one for dramatics.

"your hair looks so good!" chris exclaimed, taking a strand of jude's hair between his index finger and thumb. she beams up at him, a smile chris would testify is close to sunshine.

"thank you!" jude replied, hugging him. jude wasn't a physical person unless she was in a relationship, but it was different with chris. he was her person, her rock, and she also just really loved his hugs.

his arms wrapped around her middle, just tight enough. jude snuggled her face into his shirt for a moment, smiling into his chest. when he let her go, he looked down at her. jude bit down on her lip, looking away from him. every time he looked at her since that wednesday in the café, butterflies erupted in her stomach. it was something she wasn't expecting, to start falling for her best friend, but it happened, and she wouldn't change it, even if he didn't know.

while jude was deep in thought, chris was looking at her. she wasn't even two steps away, he could lean in and kiss her if he wanted to. which, he really wanted to. he lifted a hand, cupped her face with it. hr leaned in jude a bit, and jude's features flushed red when she looked back up at him.

"what?" she asked him, voice almost inaudible. chris chickened out, breathed in, dropped his hand. jude's eyebrows pulled together as he stepped away from her.

"i gotta go, i'm sorry." chris mumbled, turning around and making it to the front door in record time. jude didn't even have time to say anything before her front door closed, leaving her in silence.

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

╰─▸ TEXT MESSAGES;

judge judy
AVERY
AVERY OMALLEY
ANSWER ME
IM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT DUDE

irish lady
DUDE WHAT
I WAS PEEING

gross

WHAT WAS SO IMPORTANT
THAT YOU HAD TO SPAM ME
WHILE I PEED

dude i think chris was gonna
kiss me

WHAT
WHAT?!?!?!

so he came by to see my new
hair in person right
i gave him a hug bc i love his
hugs and he didn't rlly pull
away after a minute
THEN he put his hand on my
face and kinda leaned in and
i was like.
all blushy???
and i asked him 'what?' cause
he was looking at me some typa
way and he like jerked away from
me AND HAULED ASS OUT THE
DOOR

OMG JUDE HE WANTED TO KISS
YOU

HE TOTALLY WANTED TO IM
FUCKING FREAKING WHAT DO
I DO

dude fr i dont know
has he texted you at all?

no i think hes like scared
or something

text him!!!!

OKAY