twenty-two

BEGIN AGAIN ₊˚✧ . ˚
irl & instagram

jude heard her door front door open and close impossibly loud. she knew it was chris, he always slammed it. she stayed in her room, waited for him to come to her. eventually her bedroom door opened and his face was the first thing she saw. she remembered smiling in the past when he came over. now, she didn't know how to react. falling in love felt so easy until conflict arose and made everything crumble.

"hey." he said, closing her bedroom door and leaning against it.

"hi." she replied, "you can sit with me."

chris sat beside her, on top of her bedsheets.

"i'm sorry." he blurted out. jude didn't know what to say, so she waited.

"for everything i said. it was stupid of me to  say you weren't ready. i was just covering my anxiety. i really care about you and i don't wanna mess us up. if there can be an us. i swear i would never hurt you on purpose and i hope you know that. i don't know what else to say other than i'm sorry, and i'm stupid sometimes, but matt and nick yelled at me a lot and then we calmed down and actually talked about it and i decided i needed to come talk to you for real and let you know what's going on in my head." chris let out. he was facing her.

jude contemplated this. she knew the type of person chris was, and she knew he wouldn't hurt her on purpose.

"it's okay, chris. i forgive you." jude finally said, looking at him. he processed her response for a minute, then smiled, beaming at her.

"does that mean i can take you on a date?" chris asked, a sly look on his face. jude laughed out loud. internally, she sighed in relief. everything was back to normal.

"yes, chris. you can take me on a date." jude nodded. he leaned over his criss-crossed legs and bear hugged her, knocking the both of them back onto jude's pillows.

"fuck yeah!" chris yelled, letting her go and sitting back up. jude was in a fit of giggles at his behavior. everything felt so much better.

-

jude

jude.grey he teaches me how to play guitar and i like him a little bit.

liked by avery.omalley and 105,655 more

COMMENTS

avery.omalley WHAT ??? WHO IS THIS
jude.grey A SECRET

user HOLY SHIT IS THAT CHRIS???

nicolassturniolo HELL FUCKING YEAHHHHH
matthew.sturniolo HELL FUCKING YEAH PT. 2

user THAT'S DEF CHRIS

lilia omg is it happening

user fuck YES

finnstevens what the fuck

user i love this sm i dont even care who it is im so happy that jude is happy
jude.grey omg thank you!!!