Prologue

"Characters Speaking"
'Characters Thinking'
'Naruto speaking to Kurama'
"Kurama Or summons talking"
'Kurama Or summons thinking"

Third-pov:-

Sasuke knows his chances of winning are very low and he can't believe it the Uchiha elite is losing to a dobe, dead-last, idiot he can't believe this

'I can't believe this how can this dobe be this strong he is only strong because of the power of Nine-tails, I'll show the dobe how to use the power of those filthy beasts.' Sasuke thought.

He started absorbing chakra from all the tailed beasts into his susanoo without even realizing that the chakra he is absorbing is too much for him to control.

"That idiot what does he think he is doing that egotistical brat thinks he can hold all the chakra of all tailed beasts into his susanoo seriously he thinks his Susanoo can hold a candle against Ten-tails," Kurama said.

Suddenly all the chakra Sasuke absorbed went out of control a massive explosion occurred sending Naruto far off from the valley.

"What the hell just happened," Naruto said lifting himself from the ground, he looked up to see in place of Sasuke susanoo there is a massive black hole that is getting bigger very fast.

Before Kurama could answer anything they found themselves standing in another place Naruto turned around to see

Sage levitating in front of him and from the look on his face it's clear that he is upset, angry and disappointed Naruto felt guilty is old-man upset, and angry with him but what hurt the blonde most is he disappointed the old man

"Shut up Naruto this has nothing to do with you I can feel it none of these emotions you mentioned is directed towards you," Kurama said.

"You are correct Kurama I'm upset, angry and disappointed because of the choice I made I thought giving Sasuke Rinne Sharingan is a good idea I thought for the first time that maybe Indra can be redeemed but I was foolish and because of my mistake all the efforts that Naruto and other shinobi made had gone to waste," Sage said.

"HEY HEY WAIT A MINUTE what do you mean all our efforts had gone to waste I know Sasuke-teme is an idiot but without him, we couldn't have defeated Kaguya don't worry old-man I'll beat that teme and make him realize what he is doing is wrong," Naruto said.

"Actually kit I don't think you can do that now and what's the point of saving the world from Kaguya when that Egotistical brat destroyed the whole world himself that bastard that's why I don't like those bastards Uchiha," Kurama said spating the last part venomously.

"What do you mean he destroyed the whole world that can't be possible right you joking right Kurama I know you don't like the teme but please don't joke about a situation like this you are trying to prank me right, " Naruto said hysterically he could not believe this how can this be happening all the Sacrifices they made Neji, Obito, mom, dad, Hokage-Jiji, pervy-sage, Nagato has gone to vain because teme can't see anything other than his revenge.