Chapter 5

After they arrived at the shrine they explained to Miroku what happened she was also thankful to naruto for protecting shion after interrogation they found out that their client is the damiyo of the land of swamp after kidnapping shion they were going to tell Miroku to come alone to an area near the land of swamp with ransom if she wants her daughter then they will kill Miroku and then he will marry shion when she is adult after that he will become the rightful owner of the land of swamp and demon country and he will also use shion to see his death and escape it.

"I didn't think he will do something this disgraceful" Miroku said.

"Don't worry I think that land of damiyo just made his life's biggest mistake by doing this lady Miroku I want you to write a letter to the Damiyo of the land of fire to help you with mom and baa-chan support he will help you and provide him a copy of mission scroll that we retrieved from these rain shinobis" Naruto said.

After Miroku wrote the scroll she gave it to Tsunade to sign who gave it to kushina after signing it who signed it and gave it to Miroku who when saw the scroll dropped it on the floor after seeing kushina's sign she pointed her finger toward kushina and said.

"You are Kushina Uzumaki Queen Uzushiogakure but I heard you and your husband died almost seven years ago when Kyuubi attacked Hidden leaf," Miroku said.

"That's because I told Sarutobi to announce me KIA leaf already had too many casualties but if the word about Naruto reaches Cloud Or stone even hidden leaf didn't have the manpower to protect us so all this time me and Tsunade training him so he can defend himself then we will return to leaf when naruto is 12 year old," Kushina said.

"But if you sign as my supporter won't Fire Damiyo know you are alive," Miroku said.

"He knows I'm alive we were staying in the fire capital until naruto was five years old then we started travelling with Tsunade while using a transformation seal to hide my identity so I hope you will keep this a secret too," Kushina said.

"I promise you no one will hear about this from me," Miroku said and picked up the scroll to send it

After that, they decided they will stay in the demon country and wait for damiyo reply.
during their stay, naruto decided he would save Mikoto so we now see him standing on top of Minato's head on the Hokage monument.

"I have to say imprinting flying thunder God seal here Dad must have also loved the view from here," Naruto said.

"You should hide your chakra signature fast otherwise it will not take much time to find you," Kurama said.

Konoha Barrier Division Headquarters

In a room with a large amount of Konoha ninjas were the Konoha Barrier Team, the people that sense anything and everything that enters in and out of Konoha. Their main purpose was to protect Konoha and give any information they could about any enemies that could be entering Konoha.

"Anything change?" asked Izumo.

"No. The Sensing Water Sphere hasn't moved at all. Everything is calm." Said Kakoi, the user of the Sensing Water Sphere.

"That's good. I really don't feel like doing anything right now" Said Kotetsu as he put his hands behind his head.

"I think I'm just going to call it a day. I mean, it is past midnight."

"Yeah, going home does sound good
right now." Said Izumo with a laugh.

"What the hell was that," Kakoi said seeing massive ripples in the water sphere.

"Is there any intruder" Kotetsu said.

"I don't know it must be some malfunction in jutsu because it showed a person who has more than three times larger chakra reserve than Hokage-sama appeared on top of Fourth Hokage's head out of nowhere and then it disappeared it must be some error," Kakoi said.