Chapter 8

When I opened the door I found Taehyung
He said hey giving me his most famous boxy smile .
" What happened did you forgot something " I asked him
Tae - No
Hana - Then
Tae - Hello babygirl I am coming now you remember me
Hana - ooohkk..... So you are that creepy guy . Where did you got my number from ?
Tae - Lisa simple . Now let me come inside .
Hana - No . First tell me why you have came here ?
Tae - To meet you .
Hana - Shut up and leave .
Tae - If I say no
Hana - Then I'll say everything to Lisa .
He looked at me and smirked at me . I was going to say something at that time Taehyung kissed me and pushed lightly inside the house . I pushed him and said " this is wrong "
" Nothing is wrong" he said and again started to kiss me . This time his grip was stronger than earlier. I was trying to push him but this time I failed . After making out he started to touch my body. I was wet by his wet kisses and touch . At this moment I also want him.

* After making love *
( This author is very lazy if you want to read smut you can read chapter 3 again. Now continue )

I wake up and see the time it was 5:30 pm . I saw Taehyung sleeping at my side. I again regret doing this but now I decided to be friend with Taehyung but with Benefits because the pleasure he always give me is unbelievable.
I don't know why but I again started to cry.
Taehyung POV
I was sleeping peacefully then I heard sound of sobbing so I woke up quickly and saw Hana crying. Idk but every time she cries , it breaks my heart.

Taehyung - Why are you crying baby? Is everything ok? Did I went rough ?

She just gently nodded her head as no.
Tae - Then?
Hana - I am just scared.
Tae- Why?
Hana - I don't want Lisa to know about all this things. Why do you come to me ? Just go to her she loves you and same you do but you..........just come to me because of your...........lust.
Tae - No ! I love you more for sure.
Hana - See you can lie from me not from yourself.
Tae - I telling truth and I am not speaking lie to anybody and if you don't want this relationship to go further then I will never force you.............. Yk the reason why I am going back because I hate when you cry because of me. It hurts!!!!

With that I get dressed and started to leave.
Hana - Don't leave me like that please let's be friends.
Tae - ok
And............ I walked away.
Hana POV
I didn't expect to happen it just happened. I want to stop him but I didn't. I just don't want Lisa to get hurt. I want to rebuild everything between me and Taehyung but I can't.
I will miss you daddy tae...................

After 2 days

Taehyung neither come to house nor called me. I was missing him not that daddy but the taetae who care for me. I am not able to forgot tae and I am also not getting the courage to call him. When I was thinking all these I heard ringing of phone. It was Lisa

In call

"Hello"

"Hello Hana wanna join for party "

" No I am not in a mood for party or something "

" Hana baby you have been acting strange after the party please come I'll light your mood "

" Ummmm......ok "

" And listen "

" Yes I am already listening "

" Don't forgot to wear a revealing clothes"

" You are accompanying me "

" Ummm..... I can't , Taehyung will get angry at me "

" Okay address please "

" At XXXX club near your house "

And then we hung up I hope Taehyung don't come at party I can't face me I always get emotional when I see him .

Taehyung POV
I have gone shopping with Lisa but I don't get that attachment with Lisa in these days like Hana I am Hana her touch the way she get angry at me........
Uffff..... She is making me crazy.

To be continued.......

Thank you so much for reading this 💝 I hope you like it 🙂 and thank you for giving me your valuable time ☺️ .
Love love and stay safe and happy.

And ya if you want to talk to me you can message ( if you are messaging tell me that you read my story that I can know ) in Instagram ritika.imnida_ is my account we can talk over there 👀.