chapter 13

Hana - Taehyung and Jungkook don't say anything in between it will be just Lisa and me.

The boys nodded and I can clearly see Lisa getting confused.

Hana:- after listening you can hit kill me do whatever you want I won't stop you.

Lisa:- whats the matter Hana I can't really- I'm just confused.

Hana - so....the matter is I and....... Taehyung are in relationship.

Lisa - you people joke to much nowadays.

Hana - Lisa!! I ain't joking.

Lisa - From when you people are together ?

Hana - your birthday.

Lisa - I can't- really can't digest the fact that you people were together behind my back. Hana !!! you should have told me before. I love you more Hana than anybody else. I fucking trusted you.

I can see her crying but what I have done was so not worth it.

Hana - I'm sorry it was my fault whole my fault please don't cry please.

Taehyung - no I was the one who-

Hana - Taehyung just shut up let us talk........ Lisa if you want I'll break up.

Lisa - Hana will you be happy after that....... you fuckin come here.

I went to her expecting she will hit me or slap me suprisingly she........... Hugged me tightly, I can't control myself and started to cry (〒﹏〒)

"YAAH HANA stop crying why are you crying you know what I already knew something was coming between us but I'm happy that is you" she said rubbing my back. I pulled out from the hug and said "will you get mad at me or hate me for break this friendship? please please don't".

Lisa - I can never ever be happy apart from you my bish now stop crying but I need some time alone to process.

Hana - okay take as much time you want, me and Taehyung will leave tomorrow..... atleast Jungkook can stay with you.

Lisa to Jk - are you fine with that.

Jk - okay I'll stay don't worry.

" Let's go to our room" I said and pecked her on her cheeks. She smiled and said "okay but I'll stay in your room". I nodded and went to the hotels. We had dinner and left to our respective rooms.

Lisa POV

I went inside the room and start crying like why in this world it happened to me I loved him so much.

Author - it's okay I can understand my reason was something else but I was hurt too when distance started to grow between us ( my bestie and me ) (〒﹏〒) anyways.

Then Jungkook came and hugged me tightly I felt safe in his arms after this situation.

Jk - It's better to move on LisO....

I Chuckled and complimented by saying cute.

                          Hana POV

I know she is in so much pain just because of me I am the reason.

Tae - Don't think so much she is smart she'll understand.

He said and kissed me on my forehead.

Hana - Taehyung aah..... Can we cuddle?

"why are you asking just come already" he said patting on the bed   

Next Morning

                          Author POV

Taehyung and Hana left and Jungkook and Lisa will go to one of there friends house name Jung Hoseok .

⚠️⚠️Must read!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️

SOOOOOO...... ITS FINALLY END.

I MIGHT MAKE SECOND BOOK IF I GET A GOOD RESPONSE.

ACTUALLY I WAS THINKING TO MAKE IT LONG BUT AFTER LOOKING AT THE VOTES IT DIDN'T GAVE ME ANY CONFIDENCE EVEN IF I HAVE IDEAS.......

MOST OF THE PEOPLE JUST READ AND LEAVE ATLEAST VOTE IN ANY ONE CHAPTER. I LITERALLY HAVE 400+ VIEWS BUT ONLY 40 VOTES IT REALLY BROKE ME.

BUT..... ALSO THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED. I REALLY APPRECIATE. *I'm sobbing*