Chapter 2:Meeting All Of The Hashiras

(I do not own any of these characters or anime)

(This is a fanfiction so expect that not everything that happened in original anime kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayer happened in this story)

Chapter 2: Meeting All Of The Hashiras
---------------------------------------
Previously
"I dont know how we did it though I dont have any experience when it comes to swordmanship" I sheepishly said while rubbing the back of my neck.
Now
Naruto's POV
"WHAT!??" both of them yelled. I just laughed awkwardly "Oh right we should get you to hospital, where is your hospital anyways?" I asked.

"We dont have a hospital, we have the butterfly mansion instead"
"Butterfly mansion?"
"Yeah, Its like a hospital"
"I see"
"O-oh anyway thank you for saving us"
"That's okay anyone would do that"

-Minor timeskip-

We arrived at the demon slayer headquarters its not that simple or elegant just enough.
We followed shinobu-san and kanae-san on the butterfly mansion and did I mention that they owned that mansion!

"We will just treat our wounds we'll call you when uhm the hashiras are all there" Kanae-san said We just nodded.

Actually kanae-san already send a message through a....talking crow that is weird on our way on the headqueaters that she have an important announcement and Kanae-san already told us where our rooms are.

-Minor timeskip-

"Uhm excuse me naruko-san sasuke-san the other hashiras already arrive!" we heard shinobu-san shout.

When we arrive at the ubayashiki mansion where their master is, there were 8 people  talking to each others

"Minna-san" (everyone) kanae-san called them " Kanae who are they?" A male with  spiky black hair and tied in a low ponytail a demon slayer uniform and an multi colored haori cold blue eyes and...act like sasuke (A/N: Emo) said.

"Ara tomioka-san you'll know them later since I know that they will not like you" shinobu-san said said uhm what?  Giyuu opened his mouth but- "Hello there my children" A soft and gentle voice said.

"Master" Everyone gathered in vertical line and crouch in one knee. Sasuke and I look at each other and copied whatever they're doing.

I look at their so-called master he has a black hair that reach his neck white eyes is he blind? and light pink burn-like scar on his face that covered half of his face.

"So kanae what is the important announcement?" He asked gently

"Oyakata-sama on our way back here from our joined mission with shinobu  we ran into uppermoon two. He was strong and we are badly injured but luckily this two demon slayer here helped us and almost killed uppermoon two but he just disappeared out of nowhere." kanae-san explained "although the blonde one dont have any experience in swordmanship" kanae -san added everyone sweat drop I just pouted.

"How did they beat uppermoon two if the girl doesnt have any experience in swordmanship!" A creepy man with white hair and many scars said.

"That is my point sanemi-san if they be able beat uppermoon two and is strong without any swordmanship experience just how strong are they when they train with us right? Maybe they are the key to defeat muzan" kanae-san explained.

"So in other words if they are in the hashira level without experience just if there are any higher position than hashira maybe its their level when they train, right?" Shinobu-san explained.

"Alright then both of you may I ask what is your name?"
"Uzumaki Naruko"
"Uchiha Sasuke"
"Great naruko-san what title of hashira do you want?"
"Uhm..what?"  I heard sasuke sigh
"I'll just go first, sharingan hashira" sasuke said isn't that his breathing style? My lips formed an 'O' when I realized it.
"Fox hashira" I answered smiling.

"Great sharingan hashira, fox hashira I am Kagaya Ubayashiki children please introduce yourselves on the new hashira, you are now dismissed" He said then left

Then all of the hashira look at us and approach us.

"Rengoku Kyoujuro Flame hashira" A man with blonde long messy-like hair and red streaks  and red eyes with a white haori with flames in the bottom said smiling.

"Tomioka Giyuu Water hashira" the sasuke in this world here said with a cold tone and straight face.

"Tokito Muichiro Mist hashira" A boy with long black hair with mint-colored streaks in the end of his hair and mint-colored eyes said.

"Himejima Gyomei Rock hashira" a tall and masculine man with a necklace with big beads. His hand is like praying he have white eyes with tears coming out of it is he also blind?

"Tch Shinazugawa Sanemi Wind Hashira" The creepy man with white hair and many scars and unbuttoned demon slayer uniform that shows his other scars.

"Iguro Obanai Serpent Hashira" A man with multi colored eyes, a serpent on his neck and a bandage that covers his mouth said. Is he zabuza in this world?

"Uzui Tengen Sound hashira" A man with white hair and a headband with three diamonds he have a weird symbol on one of his eyes sleeveless uniform a blade strap in his back with an X formation.

"Kanroji Mitsuri Love hashira" The soft girl with a pink and green hair, a demon slayer uniform that is like mine but the there were two unbuttoned button that shows her chest. Love? Expert in love?

"You already know me Kocho Shinobu Insect hashira" Shinobu-san said with a smile and closed eyes.

"Oh well, Kanae Kocho Flower Hashira" Kanae-san said with the same expression as shinobu-san but more...kind.

"Nice to meet you I hope we get well" I said and hit sasuke. He glared at me but I glared back. He just sighed getting the message and saying the same.

"Lets start the training now, if its okay with you?" Mitsuri said. My eyes twinkle when I heard training I nodded vigorously and sasuke again sighed.

"Whatever fine" Was his great answer.

And now training starts.