Chapter 27: Argument

(I do not own any of these characters or anime)

(This is a fanfiction so expect that not everything that happened in original anime kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayer happened in this story)

Chapter 27: Argument
---------------------------------------
Previously
"Sasuke, we think we have a lot to talk about."
Now

Third Person's POV

Sasuke's heart pound hard in his chest, trying his best to calm down. His brain instantly made thousands of possible questions and also answering them with lies. He didn't let his emotion show in his face, and only keeping a calm and sad look.

"I don't have the time to talk about that..." He pointed to the paper. "Right now, Sakura." He tried to stand up but his hands was held by Tenten which is just beside his chair. "But we want clarity, Sasuke. Please don't escape our questions."

"Let's talk about this tommorow." He responded and was about to leave but was stopped when Sakura yelled. "SASUKE-KUN PLEASE!"

Her eyebrows are furrowed and she's clenching her fist. Sasuke sighed almost giving up. Keyword almost. "Look, I'm not in the mood to talk right now because for fuck's sake I just attended a friend's funeral." He hissed, glaring at Sakura who glared back.

"And for Naruto's sake just answer our fucking question!" Sakura retorted back. "Did you already gave up on finding him? Your own bestfriend? When you were rogue, he never gave up on going after you, Sasuke. And now that you still didn't found him, you're just giving up? Are you kidding me? Us?!"

Sasuke's glare falter for a second. "Do not just say anything you want without knowing what I really feel, Sakura. Who said I already gave up on finding him? I-" he was cut off when Kiba joins in. "Then why the hell don't you wanna answer our question? Call us close-minded for all I care but we just want to find Naruto, which is our friend for fucking years!"

"Naruto is also a close friend of mine! There's no way I'd give up in finding him. But don't forget that for 5 fucking years I've been stuck in this world! I have new friends, new companions! And one of them just fucking died.. Because I'm too late in saving him because I fucking saved you guys first! Put yourselves in my shoes and let's see what will you feel right now, huh?!"

His sharinggan flashed but he controlled himself and took a deep breath. "Listen, I promise were gonna talk about this tommorow."

"But we want now, Sasuke-kun." Hinata stood up, everyone look at her as she slowly walk over to Sasuke. Tears pricked her eyes. "Please? We want to find him right away and any clues or hint about his whereabouts is enough. We know it look's dumb because well.. We are comparing Naruto's sexy jutsu to your lover but as I've said we're gonna get any clues. Even if it doesn't makes sense."

Sasuke look away, contemplating on what he's gonna answer. "That clue doesn't make any sense. Who even came up with that theory?"

"Us." Sakura and Shikamaru said. "If we are able to be brought into this world, then it's not impossible for someone to turn opposite of their gender, right? Furthermore, Naruto could turn herself into a girl with just a handsign. It even increased the chance of possibility." Shikamaru explained further.

"It's impossible for my girlfriend to be Naruto. Because I myself knows who's Naruto and who is my girlfriend. I know the difference. And I can assure you that Naruto and her are different persons."

"I know and I am confident your girlfriend and Naruto are one. Whisker marks, tan skin, blonde hair, blue eyes and the very same hairstyle with his sexy jutsu. We're not fool."

Sasuke pursed his lips. "Sakura she got those whisker-like on her cheeks because it's a scar she got from fighting a demon year ago. Naruto was born with whisker marks. And everyone can have tan skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes! Those features are not that rare! Those hairstyle..maybe coincidence? Sakura you're pointing out a nonsense thing."

"Well we're sorry if we didn't thought of that, Sasuke. Maybe we just really want hint about Naruto's whereabouts!" Tenten narrowed her eyes at Sasuke.

All of them argued about their points and Kakashi couldn't bear it anymore he slammed his hands down on the table and the whole room shook by the KI he's letting out. He glared at everyone, "THAT'S ENOUGH! Your heads are hot! Cool it down and you can talk about it tommorow."

Everyone soon calm down and stop glaring at the raven. Shino sighed and was about to talk when Shikamaru beats him to it.

"We just want to talk to her personally. What's her name, Sasuke? Why do you keep on referring to your girlfriend by saying her and she instead of her name? We're not idiots to not notice that." Shikamaru pointed out and Sasuke has no choice but let them talk to her.

"Fine, come with me tommorow, we're going to her estate. For now just let me rest." He then walk away.

------

Kakashi's eyes fluttered open as soon as the sun ray touch his skin. His eyes widen seeing the unfamiliar room but it relaxed once he remembered the happenings yesterday.

He groaned as he sat up. "Right, we're going to talk to Sasuke's girlfriend." He muttered and stood up, preparing himself.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!! Have a great and happy holiday!