My knight in shining.. wait who are you?

𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵...

     𝘞𝘏𝘠!??

     𝘏𝘖𝘞!!?

     𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘕!!?

     𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴?

      𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴?

      𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙??

      Those are the thoughts that ran through her mind, that she didn't notice the three women who abruptly stopped their conversation to observed her, as suntil herknowingly stared blankly at them.

      With the expression that she's wearing, the three women began to ponder what the little girl is thinking  about.

       That blank expression of hers, cause different kinds of reactions to each women in the room.

        It was met by pitied looks, mainly by Sakura. She couldn't help but feel sorry for the little girl. With the condition that she found her in, it doesn't matter if the kid is a spy or not.

       For now, all that mattered to her is the girl's recovery. 𝘎𝘰𝘴𝘩! she couldn't imagine the pain that she's been through. With all the cuts and burns she has been found in, no family members had come forward, no one to support her on her current condition. And now that she has woken up, she had to face interrogation until her identity is proven.

        Its a pity really, but with Pain's recent attack, they will have to take extra measures.

       Shizune was analyzing the girls expression, it could be tiredness, confusion, anxiousness, trying to comprehend the situation she is in, or simply observing her surroundings. All of these are normal things that a confuse person who went under harsh circumstances would possibly do.

        With the condition that she was found in, no one knows what kind of dangerous situations she had endured. Shizune felt sorry for the kid, she truly did. But her identity is in question, and her wounds doesn't make much sense, since Pain's attack was a month ago. There's also a low chance of bandits to attack you, since after the fight with pain Naruto inspired mostly everyone and it instilled temporary peace.

        Tsunade on the other hand, momentarily forgot the answers that she needed to find out/ask/interrogate from the girl who just woke up.

        She was distracted by the girls facial features, she didn't know why, but she feels like she saw that forehead somewhere or sometime in her life...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

       Sarada was 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 of a plan to get out of this fun℉ꀀ℃㏍ꊛꁣꍌtastic of a situation. As a newbie writer who has no idea how to transition other charters POV to another, it is an honor to present to you Sarada's happy thoughts ( ^◡^)っ💅❤

        𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘢, 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 '𝘬𝘢𝘪' 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙝 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦!!

        𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 '𝘬𝘢𝘪' 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬!?

        𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦