4) memories..🌈

The sun was about to set and the beautiful horizon was spreading it's magic all over the universe...

Haseena was sitting near her bed talking to the little plant which was kept near window....

"Dekho na choco pie (plant ☘️😗)
Kitna accha Mausam hai halki halki barish aur thandi thandi hawa..hume na aise Mausam me Anu ko aise kaske (hugging her pillow tightly) hug karna hai (smilling and frowning the very next moment)

Per kya kareee ? Humare Mr.workaholic ko to apne kam se hi fursat nahi hai (making a cute puppy face) unhe to fark hi nahi padta ki unki sundar , cute ,pyari girlfriend kya kar rahi hai ?(giggle)

Ahaaa bore ho rahe hai hum kya kare (she said to choco pie making a cry baby face)

She just cuddled with her pillow and keep looking outside witnessing the beauty of drizzle..

Unknown to her, Mr.workaholic has herd her private convo with choco pie(🤭)

He tiptoed to her and back hugged her slowly first she got a little scared as she was very much engrossed in her convo with choco pie..
But after feeling his touch she got relaxed..

"Hmm.. to hum apni sundar , cute aur pyari girlfriend ke sath samay vyatit nahi karte ?" (He wispered huskily in her ear and then nibbled them)
She was getting goosebumps all over her body by his mere touch..

"Na.. Nahi to humne Aisa kab kaha Anu ?"she said trying to act all innocent
"Vaise ap kab ayye ?"she said with a nervous face trying to know if he herd all her stupidity with choco pie..

"Hum kab ayye , kaise ayye usse thodi fark padta hai sundar ,cute aur pyari girlfriend ji" he said teasing her more
Her face was literally giving compition to strawberry (🍓😂)

"Aha nai naa anuuu"
"Kya nai naa priyee" (he said teasing her more)

"Hum apse bat nahi karenge..bata rahe hai ✋🏻tang mat kijiye hume" she said in a ordering tone looking all cute with those red cheeks..

"Oho ye to musibat ho jayegi priye (he said feigning sadness) agar ap humse rusht ho gayi to fir hum jo apka favourite veg momos laye hai unka kya hoga ?(asked worriedly)

"Keh do choco pie ,Anu se ki agar vo laye hai humare liye momos to fir plate me sajakar humare samne rakh de hum kha lenge"

"Acche to iska tatparye hai ki ap humse bat nahi karengi ?"

"Choco pie keh do Anu se ki agar unhe humse bat karni hai to hume manaye"(she said laughing secrately in her mind )

"Ji choco pie mahashay samajh gaye hum(he answered sarcastically)"

He turned her toward himself with Swift move and the next moment she was sitting on his lap straddling him with her back touching window (barrish bhi ho rahi hai 🙈😂)
He slowly kissed her forehead making her close her eyes feeling his warmth in such cold whether..
"Kya ab bhi humari priye humse naraz hai ?"
She nooded
He again kissed her red cheeks biting them a little a melodious moan escaped her mouth
"Ab bhi..? He asked huskily near her ear his lips were touching her ears permitting thousands of butterflies to fly over her abdomen..
This time she nodded her head in no
and he smirked on his victory..
She picked his lips and wispered in his ears "Momos thande ho jayenge Anu" making a hungry baby face..
He looked at her in disbelief and later laughed making her giggle more and more..

Later, they both proceed downstairs to eat delicious momos 😋 he again start teasing her while eating "to kya ho gayi humari pyari girlfriend ki bhook shant ?"but this time both laughed together on their silly convo which they were having minutes before....💕

Screen freezed..

______________________________________

Do vote , comment and follow if you are liking such cute , emotional and happy short stories ✨

Bye....