INTRODUCTION

Dear Readers,

Hello again! Here I find myself on the brink of writing another book. This few months' hiatus has done me good and bad, but for quite a while ideas have started to formulate and characters are begging to be written again. I've missed Fiona, Meg, John, the lot. I can't believe we're (almost) back!

The first chapter of 'Now and Then' will be arriving shortly. While I don't have an official release date, I know it will be soon. Hopefully my message left in 'Ain't She Sweet' has reached you. Please make sure to either follow me, inmylifeihateyouless, or add 'Now and Then' to your library so you'll know when Chapter 1 comes out!

A word of warning, this book will be... different from the last one. Not in characters or genre or content, but in style. There will be a lot of jumping around: Fiona and John's story is a long one to tell. So this book, while shorter than its predecessor, will cover a greater time period.

As for housekeeping, I ask you to please remember that while some of these characters, events, and places are real, others are fiction and were created by the author. I do not own The Beatles. I get things wrong and I leave things out - but this is not a business project, this is for fun. I love writing and I love John, and I hope that in my books you'll find these boys and their music come alive for you.

That being said, I invite you to dig in very soon (or right now, depending when you get here) as John and Fiona's story continues.

Until next time-
✌️