Epilogue: A thousand years

Years later

Please join for the wedding of:

Kourtney Greene

&

Lillian Lopez

October 25th

Ceremony & Reception: Louland Falls (Address: Highway 80, Exit 31, Salt Lake City Utah)

~~~~

Gina, Ricky and EJ

Location: Salt Lake City international airport

Five hours until the ceremony

"Do you see her yet Ricky?" EJ scanned the terminal for the figure known as Gina Porter, still no sign of the star-studded celebrity. It was very early in the morning on the day of the wedding, and Kourtney had asked the boys to pick her up as Ashlyn had to deal with preparations of her own.

"Is her flight delayed? I really hope not, I spent all night making this sign!"

EJ shot him a concerned look. "You're more worried about the sign than Gina being possibly late for the wedding?"

"And that as well!"

EJ smiled and ruffled Ricky's hair. "You're so cute darling."

Ricky blushed. "And you are as well!"

"Thanks Ricky."

They continued to wait in the terminal for a few minutes more, searching for west end star Gina Porter. Ever since she graduated university, she starred in a few small productions in New York and taught some small dance classes. One day however, she received a call from her agent while she was with Ricky and EJ, who had confirmed that she had landed the role of Sophie Sheridan on the west end. In a click of a minute, Gina had found a place to stay in London and moved far away into a whole new world.

The group reunited to see the show, and she was just amazing. A star was born on that stage, and her name was Gina Porter.

"Goodness me, I'm going to have to-"

"Gigi!" EJ looked up and saw her for the first time in years. She still had that same bright smile and ambitious eyes, the girl who was always gunning for the prize was back.

"Ricky!" She fell into Ricky's embrace and hugged him tightly. "How have you been?"

"Great! How is life on the west end?"

She shrugged. "It's all I've ever dreamed! Sophie was my top dream role right next to Eponine in Les Misérables, who I have yet to receive a call for."

"If anything, you'd be a great Eponine," EJ complimented as he helped get her suitcase from the luggage claim area. "How long are you going to be in town?" He asked.

"Only for the wedding weekend, then I'm hoping back on that plane and flying back to London. How about you guys? How has life been for you?"

They giggled as they left the airport to go back to their car. "Well, remember that little soap opera we conjured up years back?" EJ began to recount, her mind retracing back to all the little memories about that soap opera.

She nodded. "Yeah?"

Ricky looked at EJ, who looked back at Gina.

"Well... it's been picked up by a network! Our little show is going to be official!"