Meeting Someone?! 😲 Pt. 2

~Previously~

They both turned their heads to look at each other and the way they looked at each other with this 'no way' kind of look made me confused, so I just looked at them with questioning eyes. They both whipped their heads and asked me a question at the same time.

"Are you Y/n L/n?"

~Present Time/Still Y/n POV~

I stood there confused, literally the definition of "🧍". I was questioning in my mind how they know my name.

"Pardon? Could you repeat what you just said please?" I asked nervously. The taller brunette beat the ace by answering me first.

"We asked you if you were Y/n L/n," Oikawa confirmed what they said in sync just a minute ago. I was confused about how they knew my name because I never mentioned it in the past few minutes we have been speaking.

"That is me, yes? How do you both know my name?" I said while looking between both of the men. I continued, "I never mentioned it in this conversation." I said with a confused yet concerned tone. 

"Well, I have been messaging you for the past few days. I don't know about shittykawa here though." He motioned, pointing towards the brunette. He continued, "I have just spoken to him about you."

"I've messaged l/n-chan! On the captain's group chat and the setter's group chat." Oikawa exclaimed while looking at the ace. He looked back at me, "You look more pretty in person though l/n-chan!" he said. I lowkey blushed cause here Oikawa Tooru was complimenting me? Impossible-

"Oh um, thank you Oikawa-senpai," I said with a small smile. "You look nice today also." I looked over to Iwaizumi. "You too Iwaizumi-senpai." Then I noticed that Iwaizumi was blocking the milk bread I needed because my mother needed her milk bread to survive, if she didn't have any, she'd cry about it or get super angry. I really don't understand why but whatever. I don't like either of those looks on her so as soon as it's gone, my brother, my mom, or I go and get some. "But I need to get the milk bread that you are currently blocking. If you were to move that would be highly appreciated." I said with an unpleased tone.

"Sorry, l/n-san," he said in an apologetic voice as he started to move away from the milk bread. I started to walk towards the milk bread I needed as they had a little argument.

"How come your nice to her and not me Iwa-chan! So not fair." The setter exclaimed looking away in a very drama-filled tone. 

"It's because she knows how to not be a drama queen when she doesn't get her way! Plus she has manners unlike you." The ace exclaimed. It's like the ace read the setter's mind because he had his mouth gapped in an 'o' form.  

"You guys seem like you fight like this all the time. A very petty argument for the both of you." I giggled at their bickering while having the milk bread I needed in my hands. "My brother and I are the same way. No hard feelings."

 "A petty argument!? This is no petty argument l/n-chan, this is just Iwa-chan being mean," he said with a pout on his face. 

"Well sorry for my assumption. But it was very nice to talk to both of you today. I'll message you guys later." I look to the ace. "Remember our deal Iwaizumi-senpai? You never completed it." I said with a pout but then it turned into a smirk on my face.

"What deal Iwa-chan?" The setter looked at Iwaizumi with a confused look on his face.

"Oh umm, sorry about that l/n-san.." he said with a nervous look on his face.