Past 😭

This chapter mentions abuse, manipulation, drug use, and forced to do something sexual

!!VERY LONG CHAPTER!!

___________________________________________________________

~Previously~

Then I noticed the caller and paused, should I or should I not answer it? I started to question it over and over in my head, then my breathing slowly started picking up its pace. I couldn't hear anything other than my breathing and my eyes focused on the ground. I started to have a panic attack.

"L/n-san are you okay?" Ushijima asked concerned and looked over at me.

"Y/n-chan! Are you okay? Look at me y/n, do you need me to call anyone?!" Tendou continued to look at me with a concerned look on his face.

___________________________________________________________

-PAST MINDSET is ITALICS-CURRENT MINDSET is BOLDED TEXT-

___________________________________________________________

~Y/N POV~

___________________________________________________________

Today I started my first day at started Nohebi Academy. I was scared due to transferring through the middle of the school year, I was originally at date tech for my first year. I had to move because my dad took me into custody but my mom kept my brother. I wasn't happy because I didn't want to be away from Mama and Kaname. I understand parents don't always work out but I wondered why I couldn't stay with my mom since Kaname got to stay. 

That doesn't matter, I just need to try and make the best of the rest of this school year! I walked into the front gates to start my journey through another place of hell called school.

...

And quite literally that school year was hell.

...

I walked through the school's halls ways trying to find my next class. But then I ran into somebody, I apologized but they said it wasn't a problem.

"Excuse me but what's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Daisho, Daisho Suguru. Yours?" he said with no emotion.

"I'm Y/n, Y/n L/n. I'm new, I'm still trying to figure out these hallways. Sorry again for bumping into you. I can make it up to you if you want?" I said with an apologetic tone once again.

"Don't worry about it. But I think I have one way you can make it up to me though." He said with a smirk.

"And that is?" I asked curiously.

"Let me take you out on a date." he finished his sentence. Walking closer up to me putting his hand underneath my chin and lifting it up closer to his face. "Unless you don't want to? I'm not trying to force you or anything."  He said with a pout on his face. I was shocked about this whole situation but he was kinda cute so a date wouldn't hurt, right? 

...

No, I was very wrong. It hurt like hell, I still blame my naive self for believing that thought process.