Tubso ✧

Song : Meteor Shower 🗝️

Wilbur's POV 

I slowly and quietly walk out of the room shutting the door. I hadn't realized that I was holding my breath till the door had been shut. I walked to my own room and laid down on my bed, I tried to forget about it and sleep it off but I could stop thing about it. Was Tommy gay? Would he tell me if he was? I mean we all know Ranboo is gay. Are they dating? I thought Tommy kinda hated Ranboo. I told my mind to shut up and go to sleep but I couldn't. I pulled out my phone and opened Discord and texted Tubbo...

Tubbo's POV

I was just lying down in my bed after a long day at the park with Lani to feed the ducks and mess around when I got a Discord notification from Wilbur. 

Wilbur Soot

- Hey Tubso

Tubbo

-What's up Will?

Wilbur Soot

-Wilbur Soot is typing ...

Tubbo - (He's been typing for a while and it seems he keeps typing something and deleting it then retyping.

-Are you okay Wilbur?

Wilbur Soot

- Yeah, sorry.

-ykw nvm, talk later.

Tubbo's POV 

"Wtf."  

Wilbur's POV 

I felt weird for the rest of the day with them, and Tommy clearly noticed. I went back to my room to calm down. It didn't really work. I was tired of going on social media to hide my confused brain.

Tommy's POV

Wilbur was acting very strange today. I knocked on his door, and he just replied with "Come in..." He sounded kinda dead... "Hey, Will" I spoke. "Hey Toms." he replied "What's up with you today?" I sat next to him on the edge of his bed. He stayed quiet for about a minute till he decide to speak up. "Tommy are you gay?"

A/N : Hey besties!! New chapter after  I died for like 4+ months :D. I just randomly decided to rise from my grave today. I'm so slay. I'm writing another chapter right after I publish this one but I might not post it too soon. Please request chapters!!

Word Count : 316