CHAPTERS 2

**FLASHBACK PROM 2015**

DANTE

"Hunter what you need condoms for? You just torn your acl & mcl

"Hunter what you need condoms for? You just torn your acl & mcl. Keisha not giving you that pussy bro, not even for pity." I said laughing at Hunter's hand out.

Then there she was in all black dress, her melanin glowing as she walked in prom. Before Hunter could speak I glided my way to her.

"Ok Tay, I see you looking sharp, you clean up real handsome

"Ok Tay, I see you looking sharp, you clean up real handsome." Sierra complimented.

"Me? Look at you, out here committing murder the way you killing them." I replied causing her to giggle and reveal those dimples.

"I'm surprised you're here, I thought you'd be in that dirty ass garage." She said while making a face at the thought.

"So where ya date at?" I said looking around changing the subject.

"Oh I came with Keisha so she's more than likely looking for Hunter. Why you was looking for me?" She replied with smile.

"Oh word just put me on front street." I said with a light laugh.

"I'm just saying." I said as we continued laughing.

"How about you save me a dance" I demanded.

"Mmmm, I'll think about it." She replied.

"I'll be back to collect." I expressed causing her to reveal those dimples.

**LATER THAT NIGHT**

"ATTENTION! ATTENTION! Ladies and gentlemen it is time to announce the King and Queen." the school body President Cleo announced as we all gather around the stage of the rented hall. "Okay for our King, drum roll please." The president continued and opened the envelope.

"It's our every own Star quarterback and point guard Dante Harris!" She shouted as the crowd cheered and roare. I was shocked be I never won I didn't even know I was in the running. I made my way to the stage to be crowned I saw Hunter cheering me on as best he could being in crutches. "Now for our queen...Wow Sierra McQueen." She shouted once more while applauding with the crowd.