CHAPTER 3

DANTE

** PRESENTS DAY**

It was after game which we won 34-10 and driving looking for a spot to grab something eat I was starving

It was after game which we won 34-10 and driving looking for a spot to grab something eat I was starving. It was a light traffic and I spotted Serria at a bus stop, I quickly busted a U-Turn.

I had to lead over to roll down the window manually

"Hey, you need a ride?" I asked after pull over to the curb.

"Um...I'm okay the bus should be here in the next 10-15 minutes." She replied.

"Actually the buses run real slow after games so get in." I demanded causing her to roll her eyes before she got in the car.
"Thank you , plus it getting late."I mocked.

"Boy I am grown" she said sucking her teeth. "So where you did you get this new car from?" She asked.

"Well if you must know I built it." I answered causing her to bust out laughing.  "What?" I questioned.

"You tell you me you hood ass Bob the builder in the face." She joked

"Oh you got jokes, says the person with no wheels. Just know heelys don't come in your size." I spat back

"Shut up" She said punching me in my arm.

"Hey! I, driving here. You know what, didn't we make a bet." I asked.

"I didn't agree to anything, ask them hoes you be talkin' too." She spat sticking her tongue out.

"Well I gonna get something to eat, now you can watch me or join  me but I know you hungry right now." I informed her but for she could speak my phone rang I put it on speaker.

"Yerrr" I greeted.

"Bro where the fuck you at? Zyair voice came thru the phone.

"What happen?" I questioned hoping he did say nothing stupid because Serria did know that part off my life and I didn't need her knowing.

"It's Fat Katt celebration of life party." He reminded me feeling a little relieved.

When Fat Katt died Sunny basically gave Zyair, Hunter and I the South Side to run. I guess you can call it a promotion, it was alot more money in our pocket so I wasn't complain. Our word is law on the South Side nothing moves without our say so.