Chapter 1: Dreams

Year: 2012.
Month: May.
Name: Annabelle Hart.
Age: 19.
State: Michigan.
Town: Ravenmoore.

Ann lied there in her bed sleeping naked of course as she always done when she used to be human, but now she wasn't a human she was now an undead killer nurse dressed in a chaotic nurse outfit.

She woke up and found herself in a area she was not familiar with.

Had she not seen this place before?

She wasn't familiar with it before but then soon memory had hit her like semi truck made of concrete.

It was the spot that Nolan had brought her here when he dug her up and saw and met the Slenderman.

Annabelle herself had remembered the Slenderman and how he looked when she came back from the dead due to a necromancy spell.

The clearing had been coated in a thick layer of ash and fog and she heard church bells in the distance and saw a creepy figure far off into the woods inching it's way closer and closer to her trying to speak with her but she couldn't understand it at all what so ever because of the language it spoke it almost sounded like........garbled voices calling out to her but spoke so fast she couldn't make out a single word.

She then heard it.

"He Comes!"

Then the thick clear fog and ash then turned into a firey hellish landscape where the earth had now felt organic and breathing and sure enough the sky when she looked up was a crimson blood red color with a bright red orb glowing in a blinding red light.

Suddenly the distant figure grew taller the size of the dead dried shriveled up trees, she stood there naked of course and just said one sentence to quote itself by.

"He who waits behind the walls!!!"

Suddenly the distant figure sped it's way over to Ann and it shoved it's own hand inside of Ann's stitches and into her stomach and pulled out her intestines she screamed and then she looked over to see Nolan standing there not in his Puppeteer get up how he looked before.

He told her that everything is finished and then suddenly a mysterious hooded robbed being a shadow figure of sorts coming behind Nolan and stabbing the shit out of him gutting him with a large sacrificial dagger as he screamed for Ann to help him and when Ann didn't do anything to help but stand there helplessly and cry Nolan then died as he fell over.

Then Ann had woke up nervous it was daytime as she and Nolan went into hiding in a house out in the mountains to keep sight of Ann's existence.

Nolan came in the room Annabelle slept in and checked on her because he heard screaming.

"You okay baby?" Nolan asked.

"Yeah I'm good!" Ann said back.

Nolan left and went downstairs.

Ann soon got up and before she got dressed up in a silk black and velvet bathrobe she looked in her bedroom mirror and stared not just at herself but at her stitches as well.

She felt her shoulders, her neck, the area from her upper thighs, her wrists, and the bigger line of stitches that started from her pelvic bone to her stomach.

Her strawberry blonde red hair gleemed in the sunlight coming in through the window and her red eyes glowing a haunting red from her iris's and of course her stitched on face her red lipstick colored lips.

She had these dreams for awhile now.

The past still haunts her even in the life of being a living revenant zombie.

It had been years of course since Chase and all the events that had happened, Ann however couldn't sleep since that day because she kept having these series of weird prophetical dreams about Nolan dying horribly.

She couldn't get over it but she didn't think that she ever would or will have.

Years Later she felt better that she murdered Chase for he did to her but she didn't feel any more better since she couldn't have a life of normalcy since that has now been taken away from her.

The life she could've had after she had moved on from being a part time nurse at a hospital now she couldn't have that life, this here was her new life a new chapter it wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst part of her new founding of resurrected life after her and Nolan had killed Chase as a clear sign of revenge in two different visions.

But in the end as satisfactory as it was to end the life of who they once labeled as a friend now turned against them in ways of harm that they couldn't even imagine since he worshipped the Lord of Chaos himself Zalgo.

Which of course they had gotten revenge and Ann had gotten what she had wanted which was to kill Chase for he had done to her when he first kidnapped her from her workplace.

But what was the cost in return for her or for Nolan?

The answer was simple......

There wasn't a cost to be made.