Chapter 10: The Cult

Ann had gone location scouting and found out that the cult of the Church of Zalgo she had overheard while she was out that they gonna go perform the next ritual in the abandoned Ravenmoore Michigan Asylum.

"You mean....." One cult member said.

"Yes!" The other one said.

"But that's the same asylum where Jeffrey Cane broke out of!!!" The first cult member had said.

"Don't tell me you're afraid of him aren't you?" The second cult member asked.

"Have you not seen the channel 56 news lately?" The first cult member had said.

"No you know I barely watch the news anymore they'd be reporting on the same boring ass shit all the time constantly!!!!" The second cult member had said.

"He's been killing people left and right like very brutally." The first cult member had said.

"Yeah......but honestly between you and me, this world fucking scares me sometimes." The second cult member had said.

"How so?" the first cult member asked.

"There's been a bunch of crazy ass shit happening as of late it's hard to keep fucking track of things properly!!!" The second cult member said.

"Yeah I don't blame you." The first cult member had said.

Soon the two cult members got up and walked off back to the Church of Zalgo and went to go get prepared.

Ann stood there out of sight listening to the whole thing happen.

(Meanwhile)
Nighttime had fallen and a full moon was seen to be out lighting up the night sky.

Ann sat there in the Asylum building for an hour with her chainsaw and other weapons and she was prepared; soon Ann had heard the front double doors of the old asylum opening up and the chanting rang through out the halls with a low bellowing sound that had split the silent night atmosphere.

Soon had gotten up and had silently followed the cult through the shadows and crept quietly as her high heeled boots tapped on the weathered tile floors.

Soon she followed the cult into a large surgical performance room and all of them gathered in a circle and kept chanting to Zalgo's song.

They kept singing it like some sort of evil choir group.

"𝕻𝖍'𝖓𝖌𝖑𝖚𝖎 𝖒𝖌𝖑𝖜'𝖓𝖆𝖋𝖍 𝖅𝖆𝖑𝖌𝖔 𝕽'𝖑𝖞𝖊𝖍 𝖜𝖌𝖆𝖍'𝖓𝖆𝖌𝖑 𝖋𝖍𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖓 𝕴ä 𝕴ä 𝖅𝖆𝖑𝖌𝖔 𝖋𝖍𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖓, 𝕴ä 𝕴ä 𝖅𝖆𝖑𝖌𝖔 𝖋𝖍𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖓."

She heard them chant this all over again over and over repeatidly.

Soon the cult leader himself stopped the cult hushing it with a single arm gesture and then spoke.

"Here, my fellow children we stand at this very spot here to call out to our savior Lord Z'algathoth." The leader spoke with a barratone bellow sound to his voice.

"Here as we stand waiting for our lord, to give us an answer to take us to a lavious paradise that he has promised to all of us when he visited me in my dreams when I first had started the Church of Zalgo!!!" He said.

"Soon......he shall cleanse this world and claim it as his OWN once again and he shall do it rightfully so." The leader said.

"Now....let us call out to him so there fore we can be heard and he has our attention." The leader said.

"𝕻𝖍'𝖓𝖌𝖑𝖚𝖎 𝖒𝖌𝖑𝖜'𝖓𝖆𝖋𝖍 𝖅𝖆𝖑𝖌𝖔 𝕽'𝖑𝖞𝖊𝖍 𝖜𝖌𝖆𝖍'𝖓𝖆𝖌𝖑 𝖋𝖍𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖓 𝕴ä 𝕴ä 𝖅𝖆𝖑𝖌𝖔 𝖋𝖍𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖓, 𝕴ä 𝕴ä 𝖅𝖆𝖑𝖌𝖔 𝖋𝖍𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖓."

Ann herself listened to the chants she wasted no time on disrespectful behavior by walking in on the cult interrupting.

"Hello boys!!!" Ann shouted at the top of her lungs.

The cult had stopped and turned to look at Ann directly.

Ann herself had closed the main doors locking them all inside herself included.

"Oh I'm sorry am I interrupting something?" Ann asked.

The leader spoke as he said.
"We were in the middle of calling out to our savior Lord Z'algathoth if you mind!"

"Oh I mind alright." Ann said.
"I mind enough alright to where I have to sadly tell you that Zalgo does not wish to be summoned by pathetic little weaklings like you."

"How do you know that?" The leader asked.

Ann then said as she pulled up the chainsaw.
"Because he visited me in a dream last night to as well."

Ann had then revved up the chainsaw.

(Ann's chainsaw just not black like in this story)

She revved it up and soon one after another after another a cult member came after her she then killed them by hacking them to pieces slicing them all to gort and bloody ribbons of flesh and meat and piles of gore, blood, and entrails had flung everywhere all over the place.

Cult members had ran to the locked door to open it but it was locked from the outside and soon Ann came at them and hacked and stabbed them to death with the blade of the chainsaw as it ran the chain on the blade had looped it's cycle as it sliced through multiple bodies of living people cutting flesh and meat down to the bones of them all; soon without Ann noticing one of the cult members escaped and ran out of the room.

She then dropped the chainsaw for a moment and pulled out two dual wield machetes and had sliced and hacked off the heads of each cult member and soon making her way to the cult leader who then tried to fight back himself but failed.

Ann pushed him onto the floor and walked over with the chainsaw but soon she sliced off the cult members feet crippling him with the two machetes and soon revved up her saw and raised it into the air and had said.
"You don't deserve a fucking place of paradise motherfucker!!!" Ann said one last time and brought down the chainsaw plowing it into the cult leaders torso mangling his insides, his organs had been horribly scrambled up as he grabbed the saw blade and sliced off his fingers as he screamed in pain and coughed blood and soon died.

Ann had then pulled the saw out and walked off she unlocked the door and walked off into the night and the other cult members that escaped she hacked and killed brutally as well as the traps she had set up had gone off and exploded the building at once killing all the remaining cult leaders as she walked off not looking back not even once.

Now the next thing she had to do was find Nolan's killer and put an end to him to as well.

Soon this shit fest would soon be over.