Home?

It's been a few days since you've been home. Your moms friends were supposed to be coming today so you decide to shower and clean your room up. As you're in the middle of picking up your room, you hear your mom call you downstairs as her friends had finally arrived.    
   You begin to walk downstairs to greet her friends when you see a third shadow coming inside the door. You continue your way down and you immediately make eye contact with an icy blonde. Draco. Your moms voice snaps you out of your trance. "Honey, this is Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy and their son Draco. I believe you're in the same house as him", she says. "Yes, I've seen him around", you reply and shake Draco's parents' hands and nod towards Draco. Your mom asks you to help Draco find where he'd be staying for a couple of days. You start up the stairs as he follows. You open a door next to yours and show him in. "I'm sorry", he says. "For what Draco? For fucking the girl you told me not to worry about or for being a complete douchebag?", you snap. He looks down and you begin to walk away. "Y/n..", he begins. "What? What the fuck do you want?", you interrupt. "I just want to talk y/n", he says. "Talk to me when you're not staying next door to me", you say as you walk out. You cant believe what's happening. Not only did Draco break your heart and ruin a relationship, he's now staying in your house.
   You go into your bathroom and wash your face to help you calm down. "y/n?", you hear your mother yell from downstairs. You head down to see what she needs. "Would you mind helping me with dinner, honey?", she asks while giving you a polite smile. You agree and wash your hands to start helping. "So what's this between you and Draco?", she suddenly asks. Completely caught off guard you reply with, "What? What do you mean". "Y/n, I'm not stupid. I can see when things are tense", she laughs. You give her a summary of everything that's happened, minus the whole sex thing. Nobody wants to tell their mom that. "So Potter drove a wedge?", she asks with a furious face. "Yep. Draco didn't want to believe me though, so I'm better off I guess", you say while trying to give a reassuring smile. You hear footsteps retreating. As you turn around you catch a glimpse of him with his head hanging low. You turn back to your mother and she gestures you to go talk to him.

a/n: I'll start (trying) to upload new parts every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. I'm not sure how this will work out as far as my school schedule, work, and my sport but I'll try to keep it as consistent as possible. I hope you guys are enjoying!