Platform 9 3/4

As you enter Platform 9 3/4, you start to get the churning feeling in your stomach. You've been doing this long enough you'd think it would've started to simmer down, but nothing got rid of the anxiety surrounding having to go back to Hogwarts. Although the school was a home to you, there was one specific thing that made your stomach churn and your hands clammy. Draco Malfoy. He's been on your ass since Year 1 all because of your parents. While your father may be dead, it doesn't change the fact you're the daughter of two deatheaters. The two most powerful ones at that. As Draco always says, "be careful or you might end up like mommy". You've always managed to steer clear from him, but as you boarded and settled down on the train, you notice the icy blonde approaching. There were plenty of other booths open, but he decided to sit next to you.
As you pretended not to notice, he grabs your face, making you face him. "What's the face for, Riddle?", you sat there unresponsive as you stared into his cold, piercing grey eyes. He lets go of your face and places his hands on the table in front of you, his eyes seemingly more tender now. The only words you could get out were, "Why are you here?", he looks away and chuckles. "You're cute y/n, but clueless isn't a good look", you look at him slightly confused. "Oh come on, you seriously think I haven't noticed the way you looked at me last year? You may be clueless, but I'm definitely not", he wasn't wrong. You always thought Malfoy was hot, in his own little fucked up way, but you never once thought he had caught on, let alone we're you going admit to it.
You stuttered on your next sentence. "I-I.. No Malfoy, you're delusional", you managed to spit out. He wraps his hand around your thigh. You feel his rings, as the cold metal sends a tingle down your spine. He leans up and whispers in your ear, "If you don't want me, say no right now", you arched your back as you felt his breath against your ear. You stayed quiet. He chuckled and pulled away. "That's exactly what I thought", he said confidently as he pulled his hands away. You snapped your neck in his direction and subconsciously started giving him begging eyes, as if you craved his touch. He notices, Draco Malfoy always notices. He put his hand up your skirt and traced the lining of your underwear. You let out a soft moan as you were desperate for more. He suddenly takes his hand away and smirks as you notice you've finally made it to Hogwarts.

A/N: sorry this is so short guys! the following chapters will longer, this is just to give you guys an introduction to what kind of material will be included in continuing chapters :)!