1. Signing up?

"I heard them talking about it two days ago. Today, he said he'll do it tomorrow" Jun said as he grabbed his tray to put his food on it. We all was waiting for him in the middle of the school's canteen.

"Be careful! Dumb... You almost dropped it on me" Seokmin yelled at his clumsy friend who was holding the black tray with only one hand. The tall boy apologized and followed his friends to the table they usually sit on beside the window "Who wants water?"

"Me please"

"Me too" Both Jeonghan and Jun answered the smiley boy and he facepalmed them. He closed his lips tightly in a straight line looking at the two boys who was in their own world with their conversation "You know I only have two hands"

"Don't mind them I'll tag along" Mingyu stood up and patted his friend's shoulder then precedes him to the water machine which was located in the corner beside other drinks machines like milk, coffee and bubble water. Seokmin rolled his eyes and followed his friend to help him carry the cups. He know his friend well that when he's with him he can foretell what could happen.

When they returned, they sat down and got into the conversation they were talking about for more than half an hour.

"Just try"

"What do you mean by try?? I hate him more than you guys" Jun gestured to Mingyu to be quiet for a moment and he took the chance to speak.

"What if" He shrugged and ate the fried potato "Minghao rejected me and I'm still having a slight of hope that he'll change his mind"

An expressionless Jeonghan looked at the boy in front of him after he put his fork down in his plate "You and that stickman aren't me and that gummy boy" He stood up and picked his tray "I'm not hungry anymore. That closed my appetite" He went and placed them in their places and thanked the cooks for the meal.

"Want to know something?" Jun said again when Jeonghan came back. The standing boy hummed "You may feel offended but you're a coward" The other two boys gasped and cheered for how brave their friend was for saying this to Jeonghan. Jun continued eating without even giving attention to the wide eyed Jeonghan.

"I'm a coward? Don't get me into troubles Wen Junhui. Remember last time when we messed up the wall with paintings and got punished for staying and studying for 4 more hours after school???"

"Yes you are and that's the last I'll say"

Seokmin and Mingyu faced each other thinking the same thing and said "How much you hate him, how much more he becomes kind and all" They finished "He's known for his nice personality among everyone, even the teachers. Don't forget how popular he is in our college and his dad's job" Mingyu continued and the long blonde haired boy sat down on his chair waiting for his friends to finish.

"That's none of my business"

"Just like Jun said" Seokmin suddenly shook his head and Jeonghan shot him a death glare.

"He's not lying though. Wanna tell why you hate him that much?" The tall boy shoved away his food and put his hands on the table waiting for the oldest to answer.

"You're all fake friends I hate you. You'll see tomorrow who is Yoon Jeonghan" He got up pissed off and walked out of the canteen. On his way he faced the boy they were talking about a while ago with his friend entering the school restaurant. The angry boy glared at him and continued his way to wherever his feet will take him. His friends were looking at him through the window then high fived each other "A success!"

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"They always bother me with it, really" I complained to my closest friend about my family. Our next class starts in about 5 minutes. We were heading to the lockers to bring our books so we don't have to be late.

"Say you don't want" He took his pen out then held the locker with his hand and looked at me "It's your choice, it's you who'll spend your life with her not 'your parents'"

I laughed at his last words and closed my backpack "I do tell them all the time but they say it's for my own good"

A loud sigh escaped his mouth as we headed to the next period "If I was in your place, I'll tell them I already have  someone I like"

Quick, my head turned to him making some of my bangs come on my eyes then I pushed them away "Wow, thanks for the idea. That's why I love you!" I hugged him from the side and he started coughing, holding my arms for me to let go. As we entered the class I walked normally and sat in my place, on the second line in the second line in lengthwise in the class with Wonwoo as my deskmate.

The teacher isn't here yet as always "But who?" I put my elbow on the chair's back and turned to face him confused. He returned the same expression.

"Who who?"

"The person I'll tell my parents about"

He mouthed an 'ah~' and snapped his fingers "Easy, someone from our school"

"Don't kid me"

"I'm not kidding, that might work" I thought about it hardly while organizing what I have to do then the boy beside me cut my train of thoughts.

"Want a solution? Hang a paper on the entrance of the campus and write that you're looking for someone to be..." He stopped not knowing what to say then I continued and he gave me a high five. "Amazing. Start from tomorrow!"

Soon the math teacher walked in and we greeted him. He was explaining and I took advantage of his unnoticeable self and talked with Wonwoo in whispers "Hey! When? Which time?"

"At 7. School starts at 8 so come at 7 and I'll come with you, maybe some come early"

"Those who are talking stop, this is more important than what you're babbling about" He pointed with his whiteboard pen at the whole class without turning around to see who it was which was a huge relief for me and Wonwoo. We giggled lightly and became serious to focus on the subject.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

I started a new Jeongcheol fanfic. And it turned out a lot more different than how I wanted it to be. This story has been in my draft for more than 1 year you know (ㆁᴗㆁ˓)

First I thought it'll be about Seungcheol falling in love with Jeonghan which he thought was a girl because of his long hair and gentle features. He tells his parents and didn't realize till they have been dating for two months. Then when he knew he brakes up with Jeonghan where he regrets after Jeonghan moved to USA to continue his studying there with his bestie Jisoo (as you know, Joshua) Seungcheol tries to get to Jeonghan to apologize for him and breaking his heart and Jeonghan agrees with the bet after they finish college.

Sooo.. I don't know which you'll like more but I already did start with the second one which I don't know to where it'll lead. Hope you'll like it and don't hesitate to ask if you're curious about something or whatever you want.

#Thanks for reading, bye~