Sequel!

Proper Princess

It has been ten years since Amelia was adopted by Lord and Lady Baldwin, and publicly recognized as a member of the Nobility. Now it is time for her to step out into high society and be recognized as something completely different- a debutante. A young woman now eligible for marriage.                                                                                                                                                  Amelia has never quite fit into the world of high-society. Having been born into poverty and adopted as a child, it has always seemed to her that she is the black sheep of the bunch. 'Ladylike' has never been a word that she would use to describe herself. She has never viewed herself as the marriageable-type, and has never found herself to care much for the idea of courtships.

And yet, in the tangles of 19th Century London, a young lady has no choice. After all, Amelia's elder sister- the perfect daughter, with golden curls and a flawless face- has already secured an Earl to court. The two of them do not care much for each other, but love is not what matters. It is all about status and tradition.

But in a world where it is unheard of for a woman to marry for love, Amelia soon discovers that her own happily ever after may not be as impossible as she thought. But why is it the Earl's eyes that keep drawing Amelia in? And what if the rules surrounding the strict and formal courtships are rules that Amelia simply does not want to follow?

After all, she has never been much of a Lady.

(Continuation or stand-alone).