79

Felix rushes from his closet back to his desk and holds up a t-shirt to his chest. In the laptop screen, Seungmin shakes his head. Chan tilts his, contemplating if it's worse or better than the last and Jisung is just smiling.

"No, definitely not this one," Changbin says. He was the only one who could come over in person, and so he was lying on the boy's bed, inspecting but also not putting in that much effort.

Felix groans and chucks the shirt behind him. "You've said that for the last three ones."

"Yeah, well maybe if you had any sense of fashion, we would've found a perfect one already," Seungmin mutters.

As Felix goes to look for another one that will suit their taste, Chan sighs, rolling his chair closer to the screen. "It really wasn't that bad."

"You aren't even paying attention," Jisung points out.

"Well, I have school too," Chan defends. 

Jisung rolls his eyes and then continues smiling. Changbin raises an eyebrow, staring at the boy through Felix's computer. "Why are you smiling Jisung? It's getting creepy."

"Yeah, I noticed that too. Can you not?" Seungmin adds.

"I don't know why I'm the only one feeling this way!"

Felix returns with yet another shirt (thankfully they had sorted out his pants before) and sends a weary grin to the group.

"This is better," Seungmin says, basically dismissing him. His eyes are directed back at Jisung's square and he asks, "what exactly are you feeling?"

"Happiness! Joy, excitement, the whole collage of feelings!" Jisung finally responds.

"Why?" Changbin ask. He gets up from the bed and turns Felix to face him, holding the shirt so he can see it clearly. "Yeah, definitely better."

"Because!" Jisung whines out, "Athena and Felix finally realized they are in love and it's so sweet and did you guys know that they kissed?"

Felix's cheeks turn a vibrant red as the other boys gasp and he snatches the shirt away from Changbin. "So, yes to this one? Great, I think we're done for now."

Jisung grins even wider than before while Seungmin and Chan narrow their eyes at Felix.

"We'll talk about this later," Chan finally states.

"Anyway, have fun on your date!"

"Use protect-"

Felix ends the call before Jisung can finish his sentence and Changbin laughs at that.

"So, you ready for this?" the other boy asks.

"I think so," Felix replies as he pulls on the shirt they decided on. "I really don't want to mess things up."

At that thought, Changbin walks over to Felix and places a hand on his shoulder. They hadn't know each other for long, any of the boys really, but they all grew very fond of Felix. They knew that his intentions towards Athena were pure and they also knew that Felix was a great guy. He was a good friend to them all. So when Felix gives him a startled look, Changbin just grins and pulls him in for a hug.

"You've got this man. We're all rooting for you."

"Thanks. It means a lot," Felix tells him.

Changbin releases him from the hug, readjusting his shirt to look like he didn't suddenly get emotional and Felix laughs. After grabbing a few last minute items, the two boys head down the stairs. Felix tries to calm himself down as his heart rate increases. It's just a movie date, it'll be alright. I've got this.

And as the two make it to the main floor, Felix really hopes does.