🕹️03

Three

[Shit! Shit!] I rub my eyes. My vision! Got stained! I don't know what's gotten up with this thing.. A laser? For sure not. [My eyes..] I wiped my eyes and covered the rubics, blocking the red light.

The red light is even brighter than the maximum hue of that color! An actual laser light!

I winched when it cool down. The light is slowly fading back to the rubics cube's real texture. [What the... What's that?] Slowly, I put my hands down, rested on the desk.

I slip on the chair, sliding half of my body down and rested my head up. Looking at the ceiling of the room. What just happened? [Ahh. I'm still dreaming.] I tap, tap, both of my cheeks. Loosen up, Gal. It's not like vr games.. while living in real life.

The flash of the monitor spangle on the corner of my eyes. I look in front, watching the monitor to reach the end of the intro. Cantrodows. The brand with a logo that has a sloped design of windows. Four colors, each square.

It is asking for an email account. Didn't that old man supposed to logged an account in? I sighed and reach for the keyboard. I log my account to sign in. My email account mhm..

[Dizgalnuts@yahoo.com..] I bite my finger while waiting, while it is still loading. [Lame years..] I whisper.

The rubics cube caught my attention again, I took it and surveyed the whole thing. I frowned. [Tuneto.. Tunito.. Toneto– huh?] I was chanting while tryna recur from before. Something snapped and I remembered a thing.

This is the rubics cube I used to play when I was.. like five years ago, probably at the stage when I was eleven. I smile. Haha!

I haven't played any of this in real life, I used to own one in my phone. I played on an app which my favourite programmer created! And my phone was still a touchscreen with keyboard, just slide the screen up and you'll have access with typing.

Wow! A dream come true! And I'm amaze that old man owns one, huh. Or someone left this here, someone who used to live in this room. Or with the fact that that old man bargain with this like what we did?

Bargaining power.

[Waah..] I place it on the desk. Still smiling. I can't believe. [Ha!] I rolled the mouse to refresh the start lag. [Mama didn't bought me one, faith rather gave me one.] Isn't that bad to steal this one, right? [No.. no.]

I explore the monitor windows. It is auto connected to the wifi, I saw valorant and when I was about to click on valorant... The screen glitch.

I frowned. Glitch errors. [What?] This eventually can't exit from the glitches. The old man! I can't just leave this!

Many clicks on the mouse when suddenly the monitor dies. Wait.. I stopped and stare on the screen.

Critical Damage: please power off.

Oh. Damaged.