2

Edited

AUTHOR'S POV

'Taehyung, you know that I love you but if you say something like this, I am afraid I have to put you in a mental asylum.' Jin said sighing.

'But why? If that guy looks at noona's clown-y face than he will run away!'

'But Tiger it is embarrassing for me!' Y/N said.

'Listen to me guys-'

THUDDD!!

'Ahh!'

'Oh god!'

Both Y/N and Seokjin yelled when the door suddenly opened with a loud bang. All 4 of them flinched as Y/N hid behind Namjoon and Taehyung hid behind Y/N. Jin just looked around since he was a little far away from them and was sitting in the bed.

'Omma! What happened?!' Namjoon asked as he put Y/N in front of him and hugged her from behind.

'I knew it! Yeobo! I told you! These little rascals were together!' Their mom said.

'H-huh?!' Taehyung was surprised.

'Aish you kids! What did you guys thought of that our parents huh?! We know you guys since you were born! Your omma knew you guys ever since you came in her womb! Don't you think that you guys will try to think about a plan to not let your sister go to the blind date?!' Their dad exclaimed.

'S-sorry appa.' 4 of them said together.

'Jin, you are the eldest. And Namjoon, you are the smartest son! You guys should've been more matured!' Their appa said again.

Jin and Namjoon looked down. Y/N could feel the sadness among her brothers. She quickly got up and walked towards her parents.

'Omma, appa, it's my fault. Not themselves. Please don't scold them. I am sorry. I will go to the blind date okay? Don't worry.'

'Whatever it is. Go to your rooms. We will also go. Goodnight.'

Both of them left the room as Taehyung sighed.

'Noona, don't worry. I will try to find some ways. Let's sleep now.'

'I also agree. Don't feel guilt cause we are not sad. We will do anything to keep you to ourselves. Now go to sleep. Goodnight princess. Goodnight Tiger.' Jin said as he send the twins to their room before locking the door.

'Hyung let's talk about this outside of the house. Otherwise omma and appa will be angry.'

'I also thought about it. Goodnight Joon.' Jin said as he went to his bed and Namjoon went to the other side of the room where his single bed was..
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Omma, I will drop Y/N and Taehyung to their university.' Namjoon said.

'Okay. Where is Jin?'

'He already left omma. Oh and tell dad not to pick us up since me and Tiger will be in our friend's house for study.' Y/N said.

'Then who will pick you guys later?'

'Let me see if I can. If I can't come to pick you guys then I will tell Jin hyung to pick them up. Bye!'
.
.
.
'Phew! That was close! I almost forgot that appa is supposed to pick us up! Thank god noona remembered!'

'Yeah. Now let's go to the cafe. Jin hyung has already booked a table for us. He messaged me that he is waiting there for us.' Namjoon said.

'Let's go! I will pray for sir 'Lachimolala' since he canceled our class today!' Y/N said.

'Me too noona!'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Namjoon-ah! Here!'

Namjoon and the twins looked at the source of the voice and found their brother, Jin waving his hands to make them notice him.

'Aha oppa! You ate cake! Without me!' Y/N said dramatically as she sat beside Jin. Taehyung and Namjoon sat together. They were sitting at the corner of the cafe and behind Namjoon and Taehyung, there was a huge window. It was 3rd floor so the outside view fascinated the siblings.

Y/N was sitting in the corner of both turning points. So she was half facing the big window and half facing the inside of the cafe. On her left, Namjoon was sitting.

Even though Taehyung and Y/N were non identical twins, their behavior was the same. They ate same things and does everything together. But Y/N looked more like Jin and their mom. So if someone look at them from far, he or she would mistake them as twins. On the other hand, Taehyung and Namjoon looked like their grandparents more.

'Don't worry princess. I have ordered for you guys too. It will be served soon.' Jin said as he kissed her cheeks.

'Hehe. Thank you Jinnie oppa!'

'Yaaa we are here too! Love me too hyung!' Taehyung said pouting.

'Aww look at them. Such a cute couple!'

'Ain't she looks like a girl being with different handsome men?'

They could here some people talking about them. Namjoon rolled his eyes before looking towards the table which was right beside them.

'Miss, I would appreciate if you guys stop talking bad things about my brother and sister! It is not good to put your nose into other people's matter. And as far as I know, I don't have to explain anything to a stranger, I would still want to say that she is not with some handsome men. These handsome men (pointing towards himself, Taehyung and Jin) are her own brothers. I hope you won't talk about us anymore.'

Namjoon faked a smile before looking at Jin.

'That was cool hyung.' Taehyung said,

'But not new thing though.' Y/N grinned as a waitress came with their cakes and cappuccino.

'Mmmhhh! Tasty!'

'Soft too, Tiger! Oppa! Let's come here again!'

'Of course we will princess. But first let's start our meeting. For which we came here.' Jin said as everyone sat straight. Their expression looked like they were in a secret government meeting.

'Yep. So, I looked at appa's study room yesterday at noon and found something interesting.' Namjoon said.

'What?' Jin asked.

'I saw a file with a title "Y/N's date partners's bio data". I opened the file and saw the first name. But I couldn't see any further as omma came to the study room for that file. I quickly hide behind the bookshelf and saw that she took the file away. I tried to search yesterday night too but appa already locked the room with himself inside for some reason.'

'Aish. At least you got to see the name hyung. So what is the name?' Taehyung asked.

'It was......something like......uh....Jung........'

'Jung what Namjoon?' Jin asked.

'Jung........oh yes! Jungle-book I guess......'

'WHAT?! JUNGKE BOOK?!?' Y/N screamed.

To be continued.......