7

Edited

Y/N'S POV

I am in front of the mall now. I wanted to give myself a break. I asked no requested my brothers not to come since I want to be alone. I don't know why but I am not sad. Nor I am angry.

After finding out that Jungkook knew about our plans, my brothers freaked out. Yes. I know that I am older than him yet he is working now while I am completing my studies fully. That night I couldn't sleep. I don't know why but I felt myself blushing when I was thinking about him.

Get some hold on yourself Y/N! He is a kid!

I thought but still I knew that my heart was not thinking the same. I know I am dumb. Heart doesn't think. Brain does. But heart beats.... Aish whatever!

I shook the thoughts out from myself as I walked towards the spa. There was a big spa inside the mall. I wanted to do some body massage for stress relief and do my nails too. I already had an appointment so I first entered there.

'Hello. Welcome to WWH spa. How can I help you?'

'I have an appointment under the name of Kim Y/N.' I replied.

'Oh. Wait. Suzy! Can you take miss.Kim to VIP section? She has a........body massage and also doing nails in her appointment.' The girl said as another girl came and bowed to me. I bowed back as we started to walk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'That was reliving!' I said to myself as I finally walked out of the spa. It took me 1 hour and...17 minutes in there. But it was worth.

'Did you ate?'

I looked at the message that my appa sent to me. I quickly wrote a no and texted that I was going to eat now. He told me to eat quickly and have fun. When I was about to put my phone in my pocket, another message came.

'What are you doing? When are you coming home?' I looked at the text.

It was from my twin who has sent the text in our sibling group chat so that others can know too. I wrote the same things which I wrote earlier to appa and walked to the food zone.

'Hmmmm.....what to eat?.......' I asked myself. It was around 2 o'clock and I am starving but not that much.

Before I could go to the food zone, I saw a play zone where adults were playing game. Since I wasn't that hungry at that time, I started to play in different machines and it took a few hours for me to realize that I was starving to death.

I ordered a lunch set where, fried rice, chicken fry, french fries and coke was. After the waiter gave me my food, I started to dig not before taking some photos!

'Mmm!' I moaned a little as I bite the chicken. I guess I was starving a bit much. I was practically stuffing the foods in my mouth but in a good manner since I don't like to eat like a hungry monster.

My eyes suddenly wandered around as it stopped in a particular person. That man......He was wearing a black mask, black t-shirt, black jeans, black buckwheat hat.....Why the fuck everything is black?! I thought his skin color was also black not until he put his hand in his hat and adjusted it before looking at his phone screen.

'That man......he looks creepy. And I saw him in the play zone too.' I muttered slowly.

'Well maybe he also didn't had lunch.' I shrugged off as I munched my foods not thinking about that man anymore not knowing what the future was holding for me......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'So.......where to go now?....' I asked myself as I stood in front of the elevator.

I think I should at first buy some elegant clothes for the upcoming parties and events since I have gave my previous cloths to my maid. I also have to buy some lipstick. I guess I will buy the lipsticks first.

I went into the cosmetics corner and tried at least 6 or 7 lipsticks and finally found the one I was looking for. I forgot the code number of my lipstick which I always use. I only remembered the brand name.

Not bad.

This one is not the same as I had but was good too. I was red.....too red yet It looked like I just bite someone and had bloods colored in my lips.

After I was done, I walked into the perfume which I wanted and also bought it. After I finished my work in the cosmetic corner, I took the escalator and went to 7th floor where the party dresses were.

I went into some stores but couldn't found anything nice.

'Finally!' I said when I found a few dresses in a store which were completely took my attention. It was a branded store. Like Gucci. Oh god after remembering Gucci, why I always think about Taehyung?! That little kid always took my money to buy Gucci! As if he didn't had any money!

I rolled my eyes at the past thoughts as a staff came to me.

'Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you sill find your braincells too.' I still remember Jin saying this to Namjoon oppa after he burnt our kitchen yet rolled his eyes at Jin oppa for lecturing him. I mentally giggled at the thought.

'Hello mam. Do you want me to look for the sizes of these dresses? I am the tailor.' She said.

'Oh no I think it will fit me perfectly. And I loved your designs!' I said smiling at her.

'Thank you. Come I will take you to the changing room. You can find a lot of clothes in the changing room too since it is basically a closet.' She said as she escorted me to the changing room.

'Oh. Thanks. But is it okay if I take a little time? I like to try my clothes again and again so that I can see which one is better.'

'It's completely fine.'

I walked inside the room and saw at least 20 different types and colors of clothes hanging in the each side and a big mirror in one corner.

'Take your time. If you need help then feel free to call me or any of our staffs.'

'Okay.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I looked at the dress which I was wearing. It was a mix of pink and purple but I didn't liked it much since it looked too girly.

I changed into another dress. It was a mix of black and red. It looked perfect for a halloween outfit. I just need to buy some halloween hair bands!

'It will perfectly match with my lipstick.' I said to myself and chuckled a little.

The dress was quite elegant but the only problem is that it is a shoulder cut dress. My neck and collarbone was visible. I guess I can buy a short black or red jacket to wear with this so that my neck won't be visible that much as well as my shoulders.

I wanted to take a picture of it and send it to my omma to see if she liked it or not. Cause she is hella strict about the dress. Well, not more than my brothers though. I walked to the door and opened it to call the lady from earlier instead I saw someone right infront of me.

'J-Jeon Jungkook?!'

TO BE CONTINUED .......

(Tbh I wanted to finish it today in this chapter but it will make the chapter too big. So the next one is the last chapter! Maybe;) also tell me if you have any request.