3

Edited

AUTHOR'S POV

'I don't want some guy named as Jungle-!' Y/N screamed.

'Shhh!' Jin said as he put his hand in her mouth to prevent her from yelling anymore. Every customers were looking at their direction. Another customer who was sitting right beside their table coughed loudly because of the high scream.

Jin and Namjoon both got up from their seats and bowed to the customers and apologized.

'Oppa!'

'It's okay princess. I also forgot the name. It was something like Jungle-book. Not Jungle-book though!' Namjoon corrected.

'Whatever it is, one thing we know is we can't make it look like Y/N is sick since we made this excuse on her first blind date 2 years ago and omma appa knows it as well. Nor we can say any other excuses. They know us too well.' Jin sighed.

'How about my idea?!' Taehyung asked.

'Which one?'

'Dressing like a clown one noona.'

'Yaa! Aish.'

'How about let's make him run away by her behavior!' Namjoon said.

'How?' Y/N asked.

'You have to give weird answers to his questions. And also be like a mad woman or mental. Right Joon?'

'Yep Jin hyung.'

'But ain't noona already a mad woman?' Taehyung asked innocently.

'You want to die in my hand bit-'

'Ehh! No curse here young lady!' Jin reminded as Taehyung quickly moved further away from her.

'So. Let's just fix some answers for that boy okay?' Namjoon asked.

Others nodded.

'So what a guy asks to his date?' Y/N questioned.

'Uhh.......what do you like? Like your favorite food, favorite places and hobbies etc.' Jin replied.

'Right! Only 1% people likes mint chocolate! How about you say that you like mint chocolate? That would feel gross! Eww I can't imagine a person eating toothpaste!' Namjoon faked vomite.

'But I like mint chocolate!' Y/N replied. 'I mean, I can eat mint chocolate. I have no problem. So it's true.' She further added and shrugged off.

'Whatever. So this is tips no. 1. Now for tip-2, any suggestions guys?' Jin asked.

'How about loving books too much?' Namjoon suggested.

'Nope. It is silly.' Y/N replied.

'Yes it is!' Both Jin and Taehyjng said.

'How about flowers? All guys loves to gift their partner flowers. How about if your date brings flowers, you tell him that you don't like flowers? Tell some bad things about flowers etc.?' Taehyung suggested.

'That's good though....But I can't throw the flowers away specially if it is Rose. You know I am addicted to them!'

'Then go and marry that guy.' Jin said being fed up with his younger sister.

'S-sorry. Okay. I will exactly tell that guy what Taehyung said.' Y/N said.

'Good. Plan-2 is final then. How about you tell him that you are allergic to most of the common dishes. Mainly the ones which are his favorite. He of course will tell you about his likings. So you can tell him that you dislike or have allergies to those foods?' Namjoon asked.

'Brilliant oppa!'

'Uhh. I want some strawberry milkshake. I will be right back.' Taehyung said.

'Bring some banana milk too!'

'Ok noona!'

'So Y/N. How abou-...OH SHOOT!' Namjoon cursed.

'What happened Joon/oppa?' Both Jin and Y/N asked after seeing Namjoon looking at his phone.

'Shh! Appa is calling me! Shh! I will receive the call.' Namjoon warned as he cleared his throat and answered the call.

'Hello appa?............Yes, I dropped them!............No I will pick them up..........If my schedule doesn't match with their university ending time then I will ask Jin hyung to pick them up................NO! You don't have to come!!....I-I mean me or Jin hyung either any of us will of course pick them up! Don't worry okay?!......Yeah I will hang on the phone now some co-workers have came.....Okay bye!'

'What did appa said?' Jin asked.

'He just checked on us if I dropped Y/N and Taehyung safely and who will pick them up. Maybe heard from omma.' Namjoon replied.

'Thank god. I just hope that he doesn't call any of us again!' Y N said.

'Guys I am back! Here is your banana milk noona. I also brought 2 ice-americano for Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung.' Taehyung said as he gave those drinks to others and sat on his seat with his strawberry drink.

'So got another tips?' Taehyung asked.

'Nope.' Y/N replied as she took a sip from her banana milk.

'How about you say you don't know how to cook? I mean if that guy doesn't know about me being your elder brother, he won't suspect anything since I am quite famous among the top 4 chiefs in Korea and also handsome as well. Oh don't think I am bragging about my beauty and skills.' Jin rapped.

All the 3 Kim siblings ignored their elder brother's rap as it was normal for them now.

'Don't know how to cook can be one of our plan-4. You can say that you have burned the kitchen more than 10 times and can't even cook ramen or any noddles.' Namjoon said.

'But it matches with you hyung. You have burned and messed with our kitchen more than 20 times. You also don't know how to cook even now. On the other hand Noona is as good as Jin hyung!' Taehyung said.

'Yaaa! I am better than Y/N! But yeah princess of course is best cooker!' Jin replied.

Namjoon sighed.

'Taehyung. We all know that our princess is good at everything literally. But these tips or plans are not to show her skills. We are making it to show that she has a lot of flaws even if it is not true! So don't bring the topic about what she is good in and what not. Even if it is a lie, we need some good plans okay?'

'Yes Namjoon hyung. Mianhae.'

'Gwanchanha.'

'How about I say I have a boyfriend? Or I am not virgin anymore?' Y/N suggested innocently as all of them chocked on their drinks and started to cough together.

'O-oppa! I was saying like that!' She said as she blushed.

'It's okay princess. We also know that you are the queen of shyness. So try to be bold in front of your date. Also I think you need a make up just like Taehyung said earlier. But we won't make you look like a clown of course....Don't worry..... Jin said...

To be continued.......