Chapter 1

Today I'm getting a new job as a tamer for the dinosaurs. I'm still nervous because I haven't got the papers of what dinosaurs they are and their age + description. I still need to do training on another dinosaur so they can see if I'm fit for the job, the dinosaur im training for today is a ohmdenosaurus

 I still need to do training on another dinosaur so they can see if I'm fit for the job, the dinosaur im training  for today is a ohmdenosaurus

It's only a baby. "Okay just go in the enclosure you just have to train it blah blah blah." the guy said, I saw him rolling his eyes like im not good enough for the job I had a pit of anger in me. I went inside the enclosure and the baby ohmdenosaurus came up to me. "Uh what's it name?" I said in confusion. "Brownie now get on with this already!" The guy said with anger in his voice, "okay geez..." I just went with the basics and said "Sit!" Brownie instantly sat down. "Well done, now jump" I was waving a leaf in my hand while crouching so he can reach it. Brownie jumped and the ground shook when he went back down. I looked at the guy and he was amazed. I heard him muttering something and when I heard it my stomach instantly sunckdown. "This guy is good you,know pool Peter camo and demo?" "Yeah?"
"We should leave him to them camo and demo are really hard to control!" "Yeah your right!".
With a Normal voice again they said," well we will meet you tomorrow Private!" . I hated when they called me that I gritted my teeth and just left.

265 words