Chapter 3

I woke up and checked the time, it was 3:30. I groaned and was annoyed I couldn't sleep any more. I went to the kitchen and got food then went thru the channels on the tv. I was getting bored until.. I saw the news, Title: An infection that no one can solve?" I watched it, "hello citizens of the world,there is a new infection that no one can get a cure for it! It's called the "dinosaur monstrous camption virus" or DMCV people keep growing dinosaur parts but the worst thing is their bones break from transforming. It only infects you if you go near a dinosaur,99.9% of the dinosaurs in the world have it! But only 4 don't,.. I advise people to wear protective clothes and gloves when going near a dinosaur. Please contact us if you find the 4 dinosaurs that don't have it and we will do painful and not painful experiments too hopefully find a cure!!" Shit! I was nervous and worried I would get this virus, I tried texting work too take a few days off. But they said I had too come in too many people are getting off work for a few days, some even quit. I slept on it and the timer woke me up, I dragged out of bed and got ready. It was like going to school all over again but more dangerous. When I got there I saw a full anti- virus costume, I thought they was bit... dramatic. " Its fine I bought my own outfit.." I said with a straight face, "okay whatever don't blame me if you get it 🙄", they walked away like they didn't care, I was about too shout out him and give him a actual lecture but he was gone. I went into the enclosure and stroked the dinosaurs but something felt wrong like I forgot something........

319 words