Chapter 2

I got a letter from them before I went to it.
It said:
I wanted to tell you all the dinosaurs and there descriptions because I didn't get a chance to tell you and this was finished late, this letter was suppose to be finished two days ago but I had to do stuffs anyways let's get on shall we!
1:species: mosasaurus. Name: Kitty pool/kitty/pool. Age:1. Danger level now: 6 danger level full grown:25
Desc: kitty is a tired little dinosaur who normally sleeps in days then wakes at night so it's hard to train her but the good thing is she doesn't bite! Powers:being tired
2: species:pterodactyl(hybrid kinda).Name:Peter/Pete.
Age:1. Danger level now:8. Danger level full grown:42
Desc: Peter is a caring nice dinosaur because Peter has healing powers (making him a hybrid a little) he hates when dinosaurs get in to fights and other people so he try's to heal as much as he can but it can hurt him too.Powers:healing.
3: species: camoasaurus (hybrid). Name:camo/camouflage. Age:1 . Danger level now: 38
Danger level full grown: 83.
Desc: camo is a feisty and misbehaved one, he once bit of a arm of an employee. Out of the four of them we say that he is a "pro alpha". He has a strong bite strength, and he changed colours when the temperature changes including: turning invisible. Only one Dino can smell him so see him technically or know he is there. Powers: changing colour and turning invisible and has a rock hard tail.
4: species:demoasaurus(hybrid)Name:Demo/Demogorgon.Age:1 danger power now: 53. Danger power full grown: 122.
Desc: Demo pronouns are they/them/theirs but mostly called THING. Because they have no gender the thing can asexually reproduce.
The thing is counted as the "Alpha". They have a flower type head and when they grow their teeth turn bigger too and they start as 1ft to 66 metres!they have great sense of smell they can smell up to 63 miles! Powers: being super strong and protective....

 They have a flower type head and when they grow their teeth turn bigger too and they start as 1ft to 66 metres!they have great sense of smell they can smell up to 63 miles! Powers: being super strong and protective

We want to know if your still up for the job or not Press accept if you are but if your not then press decline...

When I pressed the accept button butterfly's formed in my stomach and my stomach also dropped a part of me is saying I'm going to regret it but I made my decision and  I'm doing the job no matter what!!424 words

When I pressed the accept button butterfly's formed in my stomach and my stomach also dropped a part of me is saying I'm going to regret it but I made my decision and I'm doing the job no matter what!!
424 words