eran goses to cort

*(y/n) pov*

last night was

event full

and by that I meen Annie slept half naked on top of me

and NO we didn't fuck

I was with levi and eran walked to the cort house

by the time we entered everyone was there well everyone important

zachary" well then let's begin .eran jaguar you are a soldier sworn to sacrifice your life for the public good. correct ?"

eran"yes sir"

zachary"this is an acceptable situation. this is tribunal will be held under military law not civilian law. the final decision rests on my hands .your fate will be decided here.any objections?"

eran" no.....sir"

zachary" I apologise your perception. I will be derect. as anticipated, concealing your existence has proven impossible. we must make your existence public in some form.or a threat to humanity other than the titans would arise.what will decide today withch forse with have custody of you.the military police or the survey corps"

zachary then looks at both sides

the military police give there statement and erwin gives his

zachary" is that all?"

erwin" yes . with his power we can retake wall maria"

civilian"wate a minute shouldn't we seal up the walls for good.the colossal titan can only destroy the gates. if we...."

(y/n)" OH you DUMB DUMB FOOL"

everyone looked at me

(y/n)" you think the titans are just going to wait for us to reinforce the gates? well no there not. also the colossal titan isn't a titan"

zachary" what in gods name are you taking about"

(y/n)" the colossal titan is really a titan shifter like eran but the difference is they have bad intentions and he has good intentions. he's a valuable asset"

civilian" but why would anyone want to destroy the walls?"

ok ok gotta come up with a good lie

oh screw it ill just use the same excuse in the movie

(y/n)" let me ask you a question how do you get a buntch of people under your control?"

everyone just shrugged

(y/n)" one word .fear . till the attack on sharhansha a lot of people simply stopped believing in the titans. meaning they were desperate for freedom. so make them think the titans are getting smart and evolving.they because sceard and desperate for safety.so if there fead the idea of safety by listening to whoever wants to control them they become more manipulaball and obedient"