annie goes to court

*(y/n) pov*

today was Annie's court case but this time it might be harder as she already is a military police soldier. but ill try my best

just like me and eran Annie was changed to a metal point

zachary"all right let us begin. annie leonhart you are a sworn soldier said to sacrifice your life for the public good?"

Annie " yes sir"

zachary" now your different from jaguar and (l/n) as your already military police personnel and your not someone who the king himself fears dew to his abnormal strangth"

wate what?

zachary" but as with eran jaguar you have 2 options as to witch regime you may be handed to. the military police or the survey corps"

Annie" yes sir"

she's really good at keeping her cool

zachary" so would comander erwin Smith say his statement"

erwin" of course. you see after taking in both (l/n) and jaguar we've not only managed to reclam a decent portion of our land and taken out the home of the colossal and armord titan. if (y/n) can control jaguar im positive he can control miss leonhart"

zachary" ok. (y/n) (l/n) may you step forward"

ok my time to shine

(y/n)"now your honor i believe the survey corps along with man kind could Grateley benefit from Annie's power. as simply said in these pages"

I then pull out my book

zachary" what is that?"

(y/n)" its a book about all 10 titan shifter forms. what there powers are,what there weaknesses are and how stron they are. Annie's titan form is able to control normal titans like puppets she could literally get them to stand still wilst everyone just chopped them down-"

Nile" or she could use it to stab us all in the back id rather lose one solder then risk having a monster in my military"

oh that must of hurt

ok this guy has to go

(y/n)" because you'd know all about stabing in the back"

Nile" what are you impaling?"

(y/n)" you know dame well. armord titan"

the hole room gasped

Nile" im sorry?"

(y/n)" oh please it was oveas. you wanna make shore no one on the survey corps has a titan shifter ability so you and your colossal friend can brack down the walls and let your giant cannibalistic buddy's in"

Nile" IM NOT TGE ARMORD TITAN"

(y/n)" ok then prove it .take the test"

I pull out my switch blade and again I have the half ruber half real knife