were fucked

WARNING

THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE SOMETHINGS IN IT YOU MAY FIND FUCKED UP.

*annie pov*

After the events of the last few days riner and berthholdt have been shiting themselves with fear.at first they thought (y/n) was just lucky.well as it turns out he's fucking unstoppable and now there terafid about what he'll do if he see's us as his enemy

oveasly im not woread about that as i know my baby loves me

now the 3 of us along with pieck and zeke are currently discussing how the fuck we can complete our mission with him here

berthholdt" missions over .we failed . it'll just be easier to go back to marly"

riner" come on thats not an option"

pieck" really we have to options.go back to marly or fight baba yaga"

who?

Annie" what?"

zeke" legend of a man who can kill titans with his bear hands spreads fast. 99% of everyone in marly fear him to the core the other 1% are training in special eleat combat incase he goes to marly.so literally everyone calls him baba yaga"

pieck" the boogyman"

thats under statement of the year

berthholdt " (y/n) isn't exactly the boogyman"

riner " no.hes the one you send to kill the GOD DAME BOOGYMAN"

pieck" marly is under lock down until he is dead or deemed not a threat"

zeke" lets be honest here.how? how can one man be what marly fears?"

Annie" mabe the fact he killd 84 titan's with a p-"

zeke" with a pencil yea everyone in marly knows that"

riner"(in a scerd shitless voice) WITH A FUCKING PENCIL WHO CAN DO THAT.WHO I ASK YOU WHO?"

zeke" look theres a saloton to our problem"

well go ahead were all ears

zeke" just kill him in his sleep"

WHAT!!!!

riner" DID HE HERE A FUCKING WORD WE SAID "

zeke" ok ok I got your pont"

berthholdt" now what we can't fight or we die.we can't go back to marly or we die and we can't reson with (l/n) because he lives here and for a fact won't let us complete our mission so for lack of a better world we're royalty FUCKED"

*meanwhile*

*levi pov*

levi" hanji why is there a fridge full if milk in your office?"

hanji" oh thanks for reminding me EVERYONE most of the milk in my fridge isn't milk its (y/n)'s sperm. I've been secretly given him hand jobs wilst he was asleep"

I'm sorry SHES BEEN DOWING WHAT

author " i did warn you.so don't say I didn't"

so don't say I didn't"

chibi historia