Jealousy

SMUT‼️

Y/N'S POV:

Me and Peter have been secretly seeing each other.

We're together I guess you can say just nothing serious at least I thought..

We mostly meet up in the night to uhm I think you know

We met each other at the Hawkins lab, he works as a guard and I work as a nurse.

I was walking to the room for my shift to start when I see peter standing near the door and this other nurse was all up on him

She was like "you smell nice, your so handsome" bla bla bla who Even says you smell nice?!

PETER'S POV:

I went to the infirmary to look for y/n but instead some other girl greats me.

"Hi how can I help" she says winking at me.

"You can't, I was looking for someone but she isn't here so I'll be heading out." I say as I start to walk to the door.

She quickly runs to me and says "wait you don't have to leave, I'm here" she says as she begins to twirl her hair

"No thank you" I say as I open the door.

"You smell nice, your so handsome" she says

"I-"

"Hey babe" I hear a voice say as I turn around to see y/n

She comes up to me and wraps her arms around my necks as she kisses my lips and I kiss her back putting my hands on her waist.

"Come on lets get out of here" she says as she takes my hand and leaves the room.

As we were walking I break the silence "I thought we were keeping it a secret?" I ask

She completely ignores me and keeps waking.

"Don't you have to take care of sick children? Hello?? Y/n!" I say

She still ignores me until we go inside her room and she locks her door.

I sit on her bed since I don't know what else to do or say.

She just looks at me

"Are you going to say anything?" I ask

She just comes close and straddles me siting on my lap.

"Y/n..."

I put my hand on her check as I try to pull her in for a kiss until she slaps my hand away.

"You smell nice, your so handsome" she says as she puts her hand through my hair. She was mocking the other girl.

"Y/n you know I didn't do anything I politely ignored her" I say

"Is that so?" She says as she starts to kiss my neck.

I let out a little groan.

"Yes I promise" I say

"You've been bad, really bad" she says as she begins to unbutton my shirt while kissing and sucking on my neck leaving marks.

I throw my head back from pleasure

She takes off my shirt and and throws it on the floor.

She then gets off me and stands up.

"What are you-"

"Take off everything for me" she says.

I obeyed and took off my pants along with my boxers.
She then slips off her skirt and says "lay down"
I get back on the bed and lay down. She then straddles me again and gets on top of me. I go to slide off her panties but she smacks my hand again. "I'm in control, don't forget that" she says. I nod. She slips them off herself. She slowly removes her top she had leaving her black lacy braw on.

Y/N'S POV:

I was only left in my braw. I begin to slowly sit on him letting my self adjust. He lets out a moan as I sit on his cock. "Y/n.." he whimpers. I then completely sit on it and begin to move, I started to bounce up and down fast and he was moaning and grunting quickly. "Shit.." he whispers as he lets out another moan. I sigh and say "does she make you feel this type of pleasure, hmm?" He opens his mouth and throws his head back as I begin to bounce faster. "Answer me" I say trying not to moan. "I-"
"I need an answer" I say as I go faster.
He lets out another moan "fuck..no..she doesn't.." he says as he lets out a grunt. "Thought so" I Said as i kept on going. He try to reach for my boobs but I smack his hand away. "Beg for it" I say.
"Please" he says as he lets out another moan. "Please what?" I say as I touch his hair. "Please let me touch them, please" he says. I shake my head and kept on going but he just kept on watching my hoods bounce up and down wanting to be released from my braw. "Please y/n please.." he says "not my name" I say "mommy please" I nod and he quickly removes my bra and sits up a bit and begins to suck on them as he's massaging the other one. I let out a moan and throw my head back. He keeps on sucking and teasing me by licking my nipple. I begin to slow down my pace as I feel I'm close.
I also feel him begin to twitch inside me. "I-I'm close" he says. "I'll tell you when yo release I say. "Ready? Together..." I say as I let out another moan and we let go together. I fall on top on him as I sigh.

"Fuck" he says catching his breath.

"I've never seen that side of you before, I loved it" he says as he looks at me.

I roll my eyes.

"I should talk to that nurse more to get you like this.

I playfully smack his arm and kiss him.