Dinner

Imagine

Y/N'S POV:

I was in the rainbow room doing a puzzle with el when I see him walk in. My sweet charming boyfriend.

He sees me and smiles, I give him a smile back.

I keep playing with el as he starts walking up to us. "Hello eleven" he says as he looks at El.

"Hello" she says with a smile and goes back to building her puzzle.

"Hello gorgeous" he says as he turns to look at me. "Hello Peter" I say with a smile. I want to kiss him so bad but I can't... we have to be careful for the guards.

"I wish I could kiss you right now" he says as he touches my hand. "I wish I could do things to you" he says as he slides his hand up my arm.

"Peter not now" I whisper signaling that eleven is there.

"Right" he says as he goes in to whisper something in my ear.

"I'm going to go stand by the door and say you want to go to the nurse because you don't feel well" he says as he gets up

"What" I whisper yell.

"Just do it" he says as he walks away

I finish doing the puzzle with el first then I walk up to the door.

"Uhm I don't feel well, I feel like I'm going to faint" I say as I put my hand on my head dramatically.

"Hmm, you need someone to take you" the guard says.

"I'll take her, my shift is almost over anyways" Peter finally speaks.

The guard nods and Peter opens the door and puts his hand out telling me to walk out first. "After you" he says. I walk out and he follows behind.

"Why did you make me say that, where are you taking me?" I say laughing.

"You'll see" he says as he takes my hand and leads me to his room.

We go inside his room and he locks the door

"I've been wanting to do this all day" he says as he puts his hand on my check and pulls me in for a kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he puts his hands on my waist and slides his hands all over my body. I play with his hair as we're making out. "Jump" he says in between the kiss.

I jump and wrap my legs around his waist as he starts walking us to his bed still kissing.

He sits on the bed and I sit on top of him still kissing him. I play with his hair and start grinding myself on him. He lets out a grunt and I let out a moan. "Not yet love" he says breaking the kiss. "Sorry did I do something wrong?.."
I say quickly getting off him.

"No of course not, everything you do is perfect." He said putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I actually have a surprise for you first" he says as he goes to his desk and gets a flower. It's just one tiny rose but it's till so cute.

"I got this for you, I know its not much but I can't really get much in here." He says as he hands it to me.

I just stare at it. "You don't like it do you?.." he says scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"What? No! I love it, thank you" I say as I kiss his check.

"How did you even get this??" I ask confused

"The workers had a celebration today and they had a jar of flowers on a desk so I took a rose and hid it in my pocket.." he says laughing nervously

I laugh after what he said.

"But that's not all I took." He said getting up again and coming back with a tray of food.

In the middle of the tray there was a vase with a rose and a sunflower with food around it.

"Okay I lied I grabbed more than one flower" he says laughing.

I laugh and kiss him in the lips. "Thank you" I say

"I figured we can have dinner, I tried to be romantic but I'm not really good at it.." he says nervously

"No Peter, this is perfect. Really thank you" I say as I touch his hand.

We spend most of the night talking laughing and eating. After we were done eating we cuddled in his bed for a while.

He held me in his arms as he was humming a sound and playing with my hair.

"Im falling really hard for you y/n, I love you" he says looking at me in the eyes.

"I love you too" I say as I kiss his lips.

I break away from the kiss and bury my head on his chest falling asleep. He kissed my forehead and went to sleep.