Annoying peter pt.1

Authors not:

This will be like a short story so there will be a few parts.

Y/N'S POV:

I work as a nurse in the Hawkins lab.
I help the kids whenever they get hurt or injured.

I get along with a few of the staff but there's this one guy that I can't stand, Peter.

Ugh he's so annoying! All he does is bother me all the time and make fun of me, and ofc I'm sure he's joking but in general we don't get along and I know we both can agree that we hate each other.

I was putting an ice pack on a kid when Peter walks in.

"Hey beautiful" he says standing at the door frame.

I make eye contact with him and ignore him.

"Oh so your ignoring me now? Good to know" he says as he walks away

See what I mean annoying.

Later on as I walk to my room I feel a hand on my waist.

I turn around and slap them.

Peter grunts and puts his hand on his cheek dramatically.

"Sorry, I- I didn't know it was you" I say beginning to open my room.

As I go in my room Peter follows behind me.

"Why the stutter? Do I make you nervous" he says as he whispers in my ear and touches my arm.

"Get your hand off me before I smack you" I say pushing him off and taking off my shoes siting on my bed.

"You know I don't tolerate you either but Mr.Brenner said we have an assignment to do tomorrow, and unfortunately we have to do it together" he says siting down on the chair of my desk in front of me

"Yup just make yourself comfortable" I say sarcastically as he rolls his eyes.

"Why do I have to do whatever we're doing together? We work as two different things" I say

"We're short on staff and he needs someone else to watch the kids in the rainbow room, since he sees your good with kids in the medical room he thinks you'll be perfect for the job" he says

"If I have to work with you I'm not doing it" I respond

"Yea well you don't really have a choice" he says

"Whatever just get out of my room" I say getting up and opening the door.

He gets up and heads towards the door. "See you tomorrow partner" he whispers in my ear and winks.

I just roll my eyes as he walks out. I close the door annoyed.

Since im working at the rainbow room now as a guard I guess you can say, they had someone give me new uniform. Now I have to wear a white shirt and white shirt with a black sweater or a white dress. I choose the white dress since I thought it was cuter, I still had to wear the black sweater though.

The next morning I got up and got dressed.

As I was heading towards the rainbow room I feel someone walking behind me, I turn around and see it's Peter.

"So do you just usually stalk me?" I ask facing him.

"You wish, I'm just trying to do my job so if you don't mind can you keep on walking so we're not late" he says walking in front of me now.

I catch up to him now walking next to him.

"Here" he says handing me a cup

I give him a confused look.