Fainted (PD)

OK, so there are three versions of this. I won't be doing Chicago Fire for this. Maybe later but not now I'm afraid. Anyways. There are three versions, PD, MED and then one at home. Each concist of Ash fainting in each. So enjoy.

As normal, Ashley had to be in and out of MED and the station. This was due to the fact it was Summer Holidays.
(This isn't the same in each - Different ages) This age is only 8)

Of course, this day was the day she decided to go to Chicago PD.
The only issue was, she was still trying to get over stomach flu.

They arrived and said hello to Trudy. Jay went up as she was having a convocation with her. She finally decided she should go up so she went up the stairs, scanning her hand, which they had to do because she went there most times after school. She then headed up the rest of the stairs.

"Morning Mini Halstead." Kevin smiled as she walked upstairs.
"Morning Kevin." She grinned before rushing off to Hank's office. She knocked slightly.

"Morning kiddo, ready for a day with us?" Hank asked, standing up and walking over to her. She just nodded, grinning. "Good, because your stuck with us." He laughed slightly, hugging her.

It was a moment later when she noticed people begining to get the board out for the crimes.

"Okay, Ashley, how about you stay in my office?" Hank asked, showing her a bottle of water and a pack of crisps for her.
"Okay." She agreed. Going into his office and sitting down where he usually did. He didn't mind her sitting there. He handed her the food and water. Then handed her a small stack of paper and some colours.

Hank waited a moment for her to start drawing before going out to the rest of the group.

two minutes into their talk, Ashley had began seeing stars in her eye sight. She blinked a few times, it didn't work. She drank some water but it didn't cause any improvements.
She then realised what her brothers had told her many times before. If she was feeling unwell, she had to go to one of them. If she could, specifically Will.

She waited till the stars had left her sight before standing up. She managed one step before everything went black and she felt her body slump to the ground.

"Right, and this is the sister and the brother of the Deceased. The brother has been in custody quite a bit due to smaller crimes. Taking gum from a shop without paying... Driving tickets. The usual." Antonio explained. "Then the sister, she's never got into any crimes. That we know of. She's a A star student, and she's currently in University. But living at home." He added.
"it doesn't stop her from being the killer though." Adam stated.
"No one is out of the clear just yet. No one that we've spoken to has an alibi." Jay pointed out.
"That's right, so we need to speak to everyone on here. See who knows what, and see if anyone has any alibi's." Hank explained to them.
"So, who are we going for fir-" Kevin went to say, however was interupted by a thump.

"Ashley?" Jay asked, instantly starting to walk to the office. Hank right beside him. As soon as they were near the room, they noticed her laid on the ground. Jay ran over, crouching beside his sister.

"What's wrong?" Hank asked, also crouching beside her.
"She's passed out. Can someone get some cold water?" Jay asked, moving her head onto his lap.
"Here." Erin spoke, handing him a glass of quite freezing cold water.

Antonio was checking the surrounding's of the office, making sure nothing caused the fainting spell. But after finding nothing, he crouched beside her as well. Thankfully in time to see her eyes slowly flutter open.

"Hey there Kiddo, how about telling us next time you feel faint?" Hank joked.
"Sorry... Got up to tell..." She mumbled, taking a breath. "Didn't make it." She shrugged.
"We can see that." Antonio smiled to the girl. Jay moved slightly. Picking her up Bridal Style.

"Jay, I'm fine. I can walk." She complained.
"I don't care. Your having a nap." He spoke, going to the break room. Hank grabbed a blanket as Jay layed her on the sofa. He then walked over, putting the blanket on her.

"Rest for a bit, kiddo. Then I'll take you for ice cream." Hank winked at her.
"I'll only alow it becuase you passed out." Jay sighed, checking her head again for any lumps before leaving her to rest.