Appendicities (Pt 1)

Appendicities, sadly, I only know the little stuff about this whole issue, seeing as I've never had Appendicities. (Sorry if you have had it, I hope your fine now)
Anyways, if you're like me and you barely know anything about it. Well, here's some info from the NHS.  Skip past the bold writing for the story.

Appendicitis typically starts with a pain in the middle of your tummy (abdomen) that may come and go.
Within hours, the pain travels to your lower right-hand side, where the appendix is usually located, and becomes constant and severe.
Pressing on this area, coughing or walking may make the pain worse.

If you have appendicitis, you may also have other symptoms, including:
- Feeling Sick (Nausea)
- Being Sick
- Loss of Appetite
- Constipation or Diarrhoea
- A high temperature or a flushed face

HOWEVER these symtoms can also be for
- Gastroenteritis (Gastroenteritis is a very common condition that causes diarrhoea and vomiting. It's usually caused by a bacterial or viral tummy bug. It affects people of all ages, but is particularly common in young children. Most cases in children are caused by a virus called rotavirus.)
- Servere irritable bowel syndrome IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common condition that affects the digestive system. It causes symptoms like stomach cramps, bloating, diarrhoea and constipation. These tend to come and go over time, and can last for days, weeks or months at a time. It's usually a lifelong problem.)
- Constipation
- Bladder or urine infections
- Crohn's disease (Crohn's disease is a lifelong condition where parts of the digestive system become inflamed. )
- A pelvic infection

In women, symptoms similar to those of appendicitis can sometimes have a gynaecological cause, such as an ectopic pregnancy, menstrual pain or pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)

But any condition that causes constant abdominal pain requires urgent medical attention.
A burst appendix can cause peritonitis, which is a serious infection of the inner lining of the abdomen.

This was suggested by a fan, but since it's a matter that most people have to deal with, the information is something you also need.

Please note that I have not had Appendicites ever in my life and therefore haven't learnt about it first hand or even second hand. I'm going off information on the internet on a website I trust. The NHS.
Enjoy the 2 chapters

Age 6

Ashley woke up one morning, sweating quite a bit. She felt her forehead and without much of a surprise, felt warmer than usual.
When she got up to go get her big brother, Will, to see what was wrong with her. She felt something come up through her throat and.... Well onto the floor.
She grimaced at the taste in her mouth but for some reason, her stomach went for another round. Another load of puke went all over her floor.
Due to this, she couldn't help but allow the tears to fall from her eyes. She didn't feel nice.

Suddenly, her brothers walked in, both seemingly tired but seeing their little sister with puke all over the floor, they both seemed to wake up.

"Clean it up. I'll check her over." Will stated, walking over and picking her up and away from the puke. Placing her in the bathroom.  He grabbed the thermometer. Placing it under her tounge. "Keep your mouth closed." He reminded her, grabbing some medication out for her.