Broken neck prank (H-S)

TW: none I think

Y/n POV:
"hey guys, okay so I saw this prank a few times on my for you page and now I just had to do it too. Haiz if you see this, I'm sorry babe" I said as I held my phone towards me with the front camera filming a TikTok.

I raced down into the kitchen and snatched 2 pasta noodles. I ran back into our bedroom hoping Hailee didn't see me from the living room. I set up my phone hidden behind one of her plants on the windowsill and clicked recording. I recorded with my normal phone camera and was going to edit it together later.

I rummaged through my nightstand for the little pills I bought on amazon. I read that those pills are used for movies, the actors put them into their mouths and when it's time they bite on them and blood will flow out of their mouths.

I read through the instructions real quick and put one of the pills into my mouth on my back teeth before I put the two noddles in my mouth on my back teeth. The noddles weren't too big so I still could talk clearly.

I gave thumbs up to the camera before I called out for Hailee and after a few seconds, I heard her coming up the stairs. "What do you need babe?" she asked sweetly as Martini came walking in too. "My neck hurts really bad and I can't crack it can you do it for me?" I asked and she looked at me hesitantly.

"Are you sure this shouldn't do a professional?", "Please Haiz it hurts really bad" I convinced and she nodded sighing. I turned my head towards the camera and suppressed a smile, Hailee stood behind me and carefully put a hand on the back of my head and the other one around my chin. She breathed out and turned my head with one fast motion.

At the same time I bite down on the raw noodles and the pill which made Hailee step away quickly. I have to do this right if I want it to work, this is gonna hurt...

I opened my mouth a bit and let my body fall to the ground. "Y/N? Y/N WHAT-I- Y/N WAKE UP" I heard Hailee gasp as she started to shake me. I opened my mouth more but very slowly so she wouldn't notice and now I felt the fake blood flow out of my mouth and run down my cheek. god that tastes disgusting

"OH MY-" I heard her gasp and I could tell she was on the verge of tears, "Y/N PLEASE please, I need my phone where is my phone" I heard her mumble to herself in panic and Martini started to bark so I decided to end this prank.

"Hailee, Hailee it was a prank, hey haiz look at me" I shoot up and hold her face stopping her from calling an ambulance. "Wha-what?" she mumbled out of breath.

"Babe it was a prank I'm so sorry" I chuckled as she wrapped her arms around me. "Don't you ever do this again you idiot. I thought I fucking killed you" she said into my neck. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again.",

"How did you even get this idea?" she asked as she pulled away "From TikTok, the camera is behind your cactus" I chuckled, "but I need to go to the bathroom and spit this out real quick" I said standing up and walking into the bathroom.

I stood at the sink and spit out what I had in my mouth then I brushed my teeth to get rid of the taste. As I came out I saw Hailee standing there with the blood pill box in her hand frowning "where did you get them from?" she asked "amazon" I replied and she nodded.

"Come here" I said wrapping arms around her "you're going to make this up to me" she mumbled and I chuckled "oh I will."

-2 days later-
I checked my tiktok notifications and the comments under the broken neck prank went crazy. Everyone was like 'apologize right now!' and 'you have to make it up to poor hailee'" I chuckled at what I read and showed it to my girlfriend and she laughed too.

"oh but you already made it up to me the last two nights" she smirked and we laughed.

Heyyyyy, I saw this on tiktok and I just got the idea to write it down. Stay safe and stay tuned bestiess<3
29/07/22
748 words