4. A Party

Warnings for this Chapter:

- Yelling

- Blood

- Injuries

- Strong language

Y1N'S P0V

Me and a few other contestants were talking and laughing with eachother at the Kitchen. I leaned onto the wall and listened to Lightbulb talk and Nickel making sarcastic remarks for each sentence. 

I laughed but my smile slowly faded as I looked at the couch at the Living Room. Yang was gone, but where could he have possibly gone to?

"Please excuse me.." I excused myself and headed towards our room. I turned the doorknob and pushed the door open, looking around the room. 

I let out a sigh of relief as I saw Yang sleeping on the bed. I smiled and shut the door behind me, entering the room. 

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I slowly staggered to the couch, feeling dizzy and light-headed. 

Just before I could feel my entire world spinning, I sat on the couch with my vision getting clearer. 

I looked at my cast, which had started to leak some blood. I panicked for a bit and took off the cast, revealing a large wound that had smeared it's blood all over my arm. 

I didn't know what to do, I wasn't a doctor or anything but I quickly got up and searched for some medicine and a bandage to wrap my arm. It was hard searching with just one arm.

I felt a cold bottle touch my hand and I quickly grabbed it. It was a bottle of medicine. I grabbed a cotton swab and poured the medicine onto it, dabbing the cotton swab onto my injury. It stinged really badly. I then bandaged it up somehow with just one hand. I may have bandaged it a bit too tight though.

I'll have to visit Test Tube again about this. I made a mental note in my brain diary. I walked out of the room but heard the sound of what seemed to be leaves being crushed.

I looked down and saw a letter right underneath my foot. I picked it up and opened it. 

Dear Residents of Hotel OJ,

There will be a party held at 6 pm today to celebrate Hotel OJ's ?? anniversary.

Hope to see you there!

Signed, OJ.

I looked at the other rooms, seeing a letter also in front of each door. I checked the clock at the end of the Hallway. 

1 PM

I still had 5 hours left to prepare. I looked back at Yang, deciding if I should wake him up and tell him or leave him and tell him once he woke up. I decided to wake him up and tell him, better to tell him now than to wait for him to wake up last minute.