5. Auras

Warnings for this Chapter:

- Blood

- Injuries

- Mentions of SH / SH attempts

N0 P0V

Candle sat in her bed, meditating. She just couldn't get one thing off of her mind though.. 

She sensed tension lingering in the air.

Distractions like these made it harder for her to meditate in peace, so she decided to meditate another time.

But could she really just leave the tension in the air like this?

She opened one eye and looked around. There was a strong, deep aura outside the door.

Maybe I should check it out? She thought to herself. She took a deep breath, relaxing any pressure in her body. She got out of her bed and opened the door.

C4NDL3'S P0V

The strong aura made me a bit nervous. I should find the source of the aura as soon as possible. I gripped the crystals inside my pocket tightly and tried to track the source.

I was standing in the middle of the hallway. The aura around me was light. I continued to walk around some doors until I finally found one with a heavy aura.

I looked at the door, seeing the nameplate of the objects living in that room.

Yin-Yang and Cherries.

I sighed, relaxing my mind before walking knocking on the door.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Coming!" A voice was heard in the distance. 

I waited for a while until someone finally opened the door.

"Hello, Yin." I greeted Yin with a smile on my face.

"Hello Candle!" Yin waved at me, returning the smile.

"Why don't you come in?" Yin requested. I accepted his request and walked into the room, sitting on the couch.

"So, why are you here?" Yin asked. 

"Well, I was meditating until I felt some.. tension in the air. It was hard for me to concentrate on meditating." I replied, looking at the cast on Yin's arm.

"Oh.. I'm assuming that it's coming from this room then?.." Yin lowered his head.

"Correct." I looked at Yin, who seemed upset.

"No need to worry, I'm not mad or anything." Yin looked back at me after I had said that.

"Well.. Yang's been avoiding everyone all day and I was wondering if you could.. help him out." Yin asked. 

"Of course I'll help." I smiled at Yin. He soon smiled back.

"Thank you Candle, you're a real life saver." Yin thanked me and left the room. 

I looked at Yang who was still in his bed. The tension grew stronger and stronger as I approached him.

"Yang?" I called his name. 

No reply.

I took a seat next to his bed and looked at him. He was awake.. just not responding.

"You don't need to answer me. If you want me to leave you alone I'll do so, but I'll always be here for you to speak to." I consoled Yang. 

There was a moment of silence.

"Thanks.." Yang responded. I honestly wasn't expecting a reply at all.