Chapter 17

Matteo POV
TW-Sexual Activities!!
I wait for them, and after awhile they come in smiling at each other I roll my eyes and pat the seat next to me, Remi walks over faster then Val and she plops down on my left side and Val walks in front of the tv to get to the right side, where he sits further from me.

"So, what movie are we watching?" I ask looking from my left to my right, they look at each other and then they say in sync "Stranger things!" They say smiling dumbly at each other.

"That ain't a movie?" I roll my eyes at them and they swing they're heads at me ready to defend but before they do I put my hands up in defense and let them win, turn on the 'movie'.

At the end of the 'movie'.
Val POV

I roll my eyes for the fifth time because Remi keeps on biting her lip and gasping whenever Steve is on screen, also Matteo is I think asleep?
"Remi can you stop?!" I say in a bit of a whisper so he doesn't wake.

"I can't he's just so hot!" Remi says looking at me crossing her arms over her chest "So I'm not hot?" I say acting sad looking down at my hands pouting "Wait! No! Val!" She says climbing over Matteo to sit next to me I sniffle acting like I'm crying.

She pouts and hugs me I smirk and pull her on my lap I sniffle again acting sad, she tenses from my sudden move of pulling her on my lap.

She puts her arms around my neck and pulls my head up to look at her I think she knows I'm faking it but oh well! She softly smiles at me before kissing both of my cheeks and tip of my nose, I frown and grab her chin looking at her lips. I lick mine and she blushes while I connect our lips together.

She pushes up against me more and grinds on my throbbing dick I groan and grab her ass making her push into me more she keeps her hands on me.

She separates our lips and puts her forehead against mine "Val.. We can't Matteo is sleeping.." she whispers against my lips I almost respond until I hear Matteo "I'm already awake principessa, don't mind me keep going.." Matteo says and we lock eye connect smirking at each other Remi tries to get off of me but I hold her down causing a moan from her.

Matteo and I look at her hungrily and I smirk before smashing my lips to her and she kisses me back I move her hips to grind into me she moans I take the chance to push my tongue into her mouth. God she tastes like cherries...