Chapter 4 (leo?!)

Thank you so much for 55 reads!! I appreciate it sm!! I'll try an update as Afton as possible!
Please enjoy and thank you! <3

------------------------------------------------------------

-Leo POV-

I was going on patrol by myself since the others were too 'busy' with other things, I came to a stop when I saw y/n across the building from me.

"Y/n?" I said slightly loud for her to turn around and face me, "Leo?" She said while she placed her hands on her waist and gave me a confused look. But then i remembered what happened yesterday it felt awkward but i deicided to mak things right with her.

"Hey y/n.." i said with a sweat drop.

-your pov-

As soon as leo spoke it hit me, 'oh gosh i fucked up didn't i..' i thought to myself i thought leo was mad at me for kissing him without asking frist because what if he didn't like me back..

"Y/n i like you..a lot and I'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable for grabbing your thigh.." he said while looking towards the ground and having a sad expression on his face.

'Wait..HE LIKES ME?!?' is all i could think of before realizing leo was stabsing in the cold air, i felt bad for not inviting him in sooner.

"Leo come inside frist." i said while crossing my arms and a smile on my face, "you sure?" he said almost smiling "yes I'm sure now come inside!" i said while grabbing him and dragged him inside, i closed the window behind me so the cold air couldn't get inside.

I turned around and went up too leo, 'gosh did he get more attractive or what-' i said out loud without realizing. "Oh uhm thank you" he said blushing i felt embarrassed after that. "I uhm..m-may i kiss y-you?" he said with slight nervousness, i was shocked but nodded.

He slowly came closer to me and in a blink of an eye our lips met, it felt so nice finally meeting his lips ever since i met leo i always felt attached to him like i wanted to be close to him and everytime he went out on patrol while i was at the lair i felt empty i felt lifeless without him.

I wanted him all to myself..i didn't want anyone else to even have a chance to have a taste of his lips, his eyes were a beautiful bright blue and it reminded me of a beautiful blue butterfly fluttering threw the beautiful breeze.

As we retracted our lips he held me close and we stayed like that for what felt like eternity or at least i wanted it to feel like eternity, until i heard my window shattered me and leo dispatched and focused on who shattered the window..

It was the krange once again..

"Y/n get outta here!" leo shouted while pushing me towards the door. "No leo! I won't leave you!" i said shouting back, "you won't. Go alert the others fast! I'll keep them occupied!!" he said while pushing me out the door, i gave him a quick peck on the check and ran for the sewer lid.

I ran out the door as fast as i could so i could alert the others 'please be okay when i come back leo..' all i could think about was leo i was praying he would be okay i really hope i didn't leave him for dead..

-at the sewers-

I was finally at the sewers and ran as fast i could i ended up slipping and falling and i tried to get up but i realized i twisted my ankle while i fell 'no no no!! Not now! Seriously!!' i said to myself i forced myself up and ran again my ankle was killing me due to the pain but i didn't care i just kept running.

I finally got to the lair i heard the tv on i rushed in and raph and micky and donnie we're all on the couch.
I'm guessing i caught donnies attention because as soon as i saw them i collapsed on the floor caus i couldn't take the pain anymore.

"Omg y/n are you okay?! What happened!" donnie,raph an micky came to me donnie picked me up and placed me on the couch, "leo!! The krange they attacked us and they-" i was panicking my heart rate was wayyyy off the chart it felt like it was ganna pop out. "Woah woah woah relax y/n. Calm down tell us what happened.." donnie said while sitting next to me with a glass of water.

"Its leo! He needs you guys! The krange attacked us out of nowhere!" i said still panicking, "where is leo right now." "he's at my house!" "please!" i said with tears filling my eyes, but then donnie gave me a hug reassuring that leo will be okay..

"Don't worry..we'll get leo." he said with a comfortable tone.

We separate from the hug and donnie gave me a pat on the head but then looked at my ankle and when i tell you it was red it was RED.

"geez you really twisted your ankle. Are you able to hold that pain until we get back y/n?" donnie said with a little concern."yeah i can just please go save leo!" i said while my face turned into a desperate one.

They all nodded and went to go see what happened.

-timeskip- (I'm lazy im sorry..)

I fell asleep after they left and it has been 5 hours since they have left, then i felt a tap on my shoulder i started to flutter my eyes open to meet brown eyes. It was donnie waking me up, he gave me a smile and as soon as i looked above and saw i was in Leo's lap, as soon as i saw him i gave him the biggest and tightest hug I've ever given someone.

"Leo, your okay!" i said still hugging him but when i backed away i saw he was badly injured but he returned the smile it was very weak i can tell.

"Leo you should rest now.." raph said in a sympathetic tone he usually would get pissed at leo an yell at him but since leo was pretty badly beat up raph didn't bother.

"Here let me help you up too your room!" i said willing to help completely for getting about my foot,"y/n your foot you can't." leo said "its alright if you eant i can bring you to his room until we get you something for you too walk in" donnie said while reaching down to help leo up, he placed Leo's habd over his shoulder and brought him to his room and did the same for me when he came back.

Raph went back to the dummy pretending like he didn't have a soft spot but reality he felt really bad for not being there when leo needed him the most.

Donnie went back to his lab and Mickey went to cook soup for leo, meanwhile donnie in his lab was trying to figure out what too use to help me walk again.

-in Leo's room-

"Guess i look messed up huh?" he giggled after saying that, while sitting up at the same time. "Leo i told you too be careful!" i said crossing my arms "i know but there we're so many of them at least more then 20 from what i counted i thought i could take them.."
"Leo.." i said feeling sympathy for him i mean he looks pretty beat up.

I leaned forward and kissed his cheek and caressed his hand i knew me an leo weren't a thing yet since i still need some time to adjust to this but all i could think about was leo, 'damn I'm acting like a yandere-' i said slightly giggling to myself but then leo grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap.

I was now making eye contact with big beautiful blue eyes, "l-leo?" i said slightly nervous since i mean i was sitting in his lap and his hands on my waist.

Leo then started kissing my NECK?! i started to panic i mean its not like i didn't like it i just didn't want to do it while he was injured..'whats up with him all of a sudden..?" he then sucked my sweet spot i moaned a little before pushing him a little bot backwards.

"Leo not now! Your injured!" i said feeling a little scared that he might get mad at me for rejecting him..
He took a second to process and his eyes widened and spoke immediately. "Omg y/n!! I'm s-so sorry! I didn't mean to-" i cut him off. "Leo! Its fine. You can do that later when your not injured ok?" i said while stroking his arm up and down letting him know that it was alright.

"C-could we c-cuddle then?" he said looking away i smiled at him, "of course" i said while getting under the covers and laying down as he did the same. We look at each other for a split second before closing our eyes, before i fell asleep i felt two pair of arms raped around me. I felt comfortable sleeping like this with leo..

I truly felt like i was at home..

To be continued...