Ugh, summer.

**A/N**
Some mixes of first and second person views. You are 16, Steven, Jere, and Conrad are 17, and Belly is 15. (just go with it)

Y/f/f - your favorite fruit

y/n - your name

I hope you enjoy the story!! Thanks for reading!!

***

"Y/N WHAT THE HELL!!!"

Ugh, this summer is going to be terrible.

We, as in my family, come to Cousins for summer every year to spend time with the Fisher family. My mother, Laurel, is friends with Susannah Fisher who has two boys, Jeremiah and Conrad. I'm so excited to see them. They're my best friends in the whole world. That's the only thing I'm excited for.

You may be wondering why my summer will be so terrible. You may be asking, "The Fishers are the best people ever, so why would you not have a great time?"

It's because of Belly. Oh..my..god. She acts like an entitled brat all the time and she hates me for no reason. I don't know why.

"Y/N I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GOING TO KILL YOU"

And here she is now, sadly. Like- jesus girl I'm trying to pack over here.

"What do you want Belly?"

"Don't call me that" I didn't answer. "But why was my brand new bathing suit in the dryer!"

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

"I didn't put it in the dryer" I say, "Go ask Steven or mom"

"I know you're lying....MOM!!!!!"

"Jesus christ Belly I did not put it in the dryer" God, sometimes she takes things way to seriously.

"What is the fuss all about ladies?" asked mom, who was now standing in my doorway.

"I don't even know." I shot Belly a glare.

"Y/n ruined my swimsuit by putting it in the dryer and she won't stop calling me Belly"

"You know what, you guys are going to share a room at the house. I am sick of you two arguing all the time about the littlest things."

My mouth drops open, I'm pretty sure it hit the floor. Belly looks like she wants to throw some hands.

"You'll be sleeping in the room across from Jeremiah, I'll go let Susannah know."

"Mom you can't be serious I need my own space."

"I'm sorry Belly, but that's what you get for picking fights with your sister. And y/n?"

"Yes mom?" I say with a sprinkle of attitude. "If your sister doesn't want you to call her Belly, don't call her Belly."

"Ok." Mom leaves the room and Be- Isabel follows behind. She always has to have the last word so she turns and mouths the words "Fuck you" and flips me off as she's leaving.

***

I finished packing for the most part, I just need to find y/f/f. Y/f/f is my teddy bear that Jeremiah got me on my 13th birthday. Isn't he just the sweetest.

Found him. He was stuck under the pillows.

"Hurry up y/n, we're leaving in 10 minutes!" my mom yelled from her bedroom.

"Ok!" I stick y/f/f into my suitcase and head downstairs. Jesus I have a lot of stuff.

As I'm struggling to get down the stairs, I hear my brother.

"Jesus y/n, do you need help with that?" asked Steven.

"Noooo I'm totally not struggling" i retort sarcassticaly. He laughs and carries some of my bags to the car.

We get outside and I realized I forgot my toothbrush. "Shit, Stevie can you take my bags I forgot my toothbrush."

I run inside before he can answer. "Thank youuu!!!"

---like 10 seconds later---

As I'm heading back outside, I see a picture of us and the Fishers from a few years ago sitting on a side table in the living room. I'm sitting on Jeremiahs shoulders and Belly on Conrads. Belly didn't hate me then.

We were playing chicken in the water, and of course Stevie is the referee. The moms are just laughing at us in the background like we we're crazy. We were, and we still are.

I smile and run outside, its been ten minutes. I hear a honk from the car, signaling its time to go.

"Took you long enough"

"Shut it Steven" I laugh. Belly rolls her eyes.

Ugh, summer. This is gonna be fun.